1. Shouldn't be hard, I'll work on this in the next update :)

2. Damn, nice mod now I can change my name to haxor

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thx

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Zeythin

Zeythin Member

Big nerd make custom rank mod

5. What are you even doing here nerd xd

6. KiftsBiggestFan99

KiftsBiggestFan99 Well-Known Member

Sp33dWagun
    MVP+
    Oooooooh, time to get... creative.

jk im not that kind of person

8. Sorry, got overwhelmed in projects and life and nearly forgot about this. I'll start working on the update

9. I know this may be a stupid question, but can you use formatting codes/color codes in the names?
    If so, that's.. a big oof and should be changed so people cant easily make fake screenshots.

10. [QUOTE = "Reflxction, post: 14683989, membro: 1109532"] Mi dispiace, sono stato travolto dai progetti e dalla vita e mi sono quasi dimenticato di questo. Inizierò a lavorare sull'aggiornamento [/ QUOTE]
    Okay :)

11. Releasing NameModifier 1.1:
    • Added a way to customize even the name of others. Simply do /namemodifier gui (or /nm gui), then set the original and the colored name for the specified player (The gui text is not centered, I know)
    • Improved the config system. If the mod crashes, simply delete the config file (.minecraft/config/name-modifier.cfg).
    • To update, simply do /nm update.
    Download

WARNING: IF THE MOD CRASHES TO java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError, THIS MEANS THE MOD CAN'T PARSE THE CONFIG. DELETE THE OLD CONFIG AND IT SHOULD WORK AGAIN.

Old config path: .minecraft/config/name-modifier.cfg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Your own name: No
    Other players' names: Yes
    Update above!

13. Tysm:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Personally I wouldn’t think node is a good start but alright

15. It doesn't work for me, it always crashes when I launch the game :(

16. After I updated the config system, that was expected, so I cleared a few things up:
    If that's not your case, please post your crash report in pastebin.com or something. Error logs are what help me find the problem.

• Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  19. Kaz0205

Kaz0205 Active Member

BuzzardMC
    Seems like a great mod, if used properly. I feel like some people will be able to make fake cheating reports on the players they dislike

20. True though. I mean, let's be real: EVERYTHING is abusable. You can make a toxicity mod using ChatTriggers, or an autoclicker using very basic code. Though I hope people don't use this innocent mod for such purposes.