1. UTC

UTC

UTC Well-Known Member

Trigos
    Killfarm LEGIT
    There are only two teams so it’s really easy to win, which is imo why the win bonus should be nerfed even more

Currently on the weekly leaderboard, a football guild already has 1 million gexp (keep in mind weekly leaderboards reset Sunday 9:30 am est, so not even 12 hours ago) and the second place guild has 150k

it’s not even that the one guild is really active, just football is still ridiculously good for farming gexp

Additionally, a few weeks ago a friend who is in the guild told me that the #1 on /g top had 250k (he could have gotten to 10% gexp cap alone), and that was only 16 or so hours into the day which is insane

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. As well as football not being as long as other 2 team games.

3. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    There are still better games for gexp lol

4. ASW

ASW

ASW Active Member

SupremeSteam
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    Co-Owner
    I think the current guild experience is fair for football. The win multiplier is 2x now which clearly represents the 50/50 chance of a win. I definitely think other games on the network give out more experience so there’s no need to nerf it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. UTC

UTC

UTC Well-Known Member

Trigos
    Killfarm LEGIT
    In these cases the other arcade games would need a buff to balance them with football which would make them crazy for g exp gain
    and the top football guild ain’t even that active - to my knowledge they rarely have over 20 online at once
    bedwars guilds with 50 players online don’t even hit 1m in a day half the time

6. ASW

ASW

ASW Active Member

SupremeSteam
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    Co-Owner
    That doesn't mean playing football gives more guild experience than other games as it is given based on how long you have been playing the game.
    While we may not be active in terms of concurrent players, we are very active overall as over 100 of our guild members have logged onto hypixel in the last 24 hours. This is the main factor that contributes to our guild experience so it isn't at all due to 'OP guild experience'.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ChicksPlayz

ChicksPlayz Active Member

animeless
    MVP+
    #2 place (zombies tryhards) barely even plays now lol, there is like 20 active members while goal has at least 100 active members, so its normal that goal gets a lot more gexp, the rest of the guilds just doesnt main arcade at all so yeah what did u expect

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ChicksPlayz

animeless
    MVP+
    yep agree, theres less than 20 active members in zombies tryhards and many are alts

9. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    In that case MOST games on the network needs a buff.

Leave it, if you play for gexp play a game that rewards good

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChicksPlayz

animeless
    MVP+
    ask those randies from rebel what game is best cus they are gexp boring nerds

11. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Uhc is best if you win every game

• Like Like x 1
  12. ChicksPlayz

animeless
    MVP+
    ofc xd

13. UTC

UTC

UTC Well-Known Member

Trigos
    Killfarm LEGIT
    exactly what I’m trying to say xd

14. UTC

UTC

UTC Well-Known Member

Trigos
    Killfarm LEGIT
    LOL? mate if one person is online for 20 minutes and it happens with 100 different people in a day you aren’t even getting 200k g exp my man

15. ASW

ASW

ASW Active Member

SupremeSteam
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    Co-Owner
    I am fully certain that the average time a member in our guild spends on hypixel in a day is MUCH more than 20 minutes.