1. Just wondering, if you ever taste the kind of food that is delicious but it makes you not want to eat it again?
    For me it’s pizza
    I have tasted lots of different kind of pizza from pizzahut to dominos but I still do not think pizza is something I would love to eat
    It just is like if someone offer it to me I will eat it but it will not be in my list when hungry...

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. definitely my right arm

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. THEHOUNDLUST

THEHOUNDLUST Member

4. Mac N' Cheese tbh

5. iSilas

iSilas Member

iSilas
    MVP+
    rocks taste pretty nice

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Skyhighe

Skyhighe Member

1. Wrong section
    2. My space bar

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. hamburgers

8. I can actually relate to this lol

9. Tbh its pizza but it isnt because of that exact reason. I dont like pizza bc if I cant eat a whole pizza and I put it in the fridge and eat it later it tastes disgusting. The crust is soft and the cheese is disgusting and it makes the pizza seem horrible.

10. I used to like pizza. In 7th grade it was my sisters birthday and my parents got pizza. I ate 4 slices in a row and it was honestly amazing. The week after was my other sisters birthday so I asked to get pizza again and they agreed. That time the pizza wasn't as good, and I felt sick, and got a stomach virus for a week and was puking and had diarrhea every day. It was awful and I blamed it on the pizza and now I dislike it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. the same happened to me except it was my right arm and not pizza

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. WinRapio

WinRapio Member

jhault
    VIP
    Bloje's 3 back hairs

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Atrin11 has a pretty good left earlobe tbh

14. wtf atrin12 #1

15. Meatjun and kalbi. They’re my favorite but I know it’s unrealistic to be able to get it whenever. Also cheesecake for the same reason.

16. Corned beef and cabbage

17. Pizza for me too!