?

Clean the Lifetime Leaderboards every month so that only high stat active players get shown?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. How? GB80 still plays just not as much.

2. Fluffery

Fluffery Well-Known Member

Fluffio
    MVP++
    Annoy v2 ANNOY
    They still have 10,000 hours played

3. Fluffery

Fluffio
    MVP++
    Annoy v2 ANNOY
    Classics are dead. Anyone else apart from #1 skywars and bedwars? No? They both have a ridiculous amount of hours played, more than the top 0.1% of players most likely, so they deserve to be there.

4. Have you even tried to play them anytime recently?
    Quake starts all the time, so do tkr and paintball, so do walls and occasionally arena too.
    They're not dead, just less active than they deserve to be.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MrGamerPro

MrGamerPro Well-Known Member

ProfessorMcGamer
    MVP+
    you wish...

6. Fluffery

Fluffio
    MVP++
    Annoy v2 ANNOY
    Nope I actually haven’t played them since 2014

7. It is still lifetime leaderboards. His use of the word "reset" is misleading. He doesn't actually mean a reset, he just means not showing the leaderboard people who haven't played in a month.

8. It is still lifetime leaderboards. His use of the word "reset" is misleading. He doesn't actually mean a reset, he just means not showing the leaderboard people who haven't played in a month.

9. Look at the mega walls leaderboards

90% quit

10. Even still, it would really be a lifetime leaderboard if it doesn't actually show the true lifetime stats.

11. Fluffery

Fluffio
    MVP++
    Annoy v2 ANNOY
    Can you even get a full game of mega walls these days?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not on international yes on chinese server

Doesnt change the fact that those lbs need to be changed

13. Fluffery

Fluffio
    MVP++
    Annoy v2 ANNOY
    They’re called lifetime lb for a reason

14. Alendite

Alendite Well-Known Member

ButIFna
    MVP+
    Chimera CHI
    four words in and im pretty sure this isn't worth reading o_O

15. I finaly got on one. please don't take it away from me.

16. Yes and pit has a lifetime leaderboard like that so your point is invalid

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I mean then it is not a lifetime leaderboard anymore. This would just demotivate many of the players who have worked for year for their spot due to some person who just started playing now have the chance to get on lbs easily due to having more time. This is also unecessary due to monthly lbs already being a thing and shows the active players in that particular month. Also would not work for many games due to them being dead.

18. ImWolf85_

ImWolf85_ Active Member

No all you'd have to do is play once every 6 months, since one month is too small lets just call it 6 months.

If you have gotten 180,000 Skywars kills 6 months ago lets say, and you don't play Skywars for 6 months, you get off of the Lifetime spot.

If you play one game and die instantly you'll be #1 again with 180,000 kills.

Think of it similar to how The Pit does it, monthly leaderboards isn't the same at all.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. So why are you calling it 'dead' then?

20. I still do not like the idea due to that then not changing anything. People on the lbs will just come on get into one game and leave again and would not really help the server. I think what is there is enough and it would be unessesary to change things tbh. They would join 1 day every 6 months just to stay there and then leave again. That just shows it has nothing to do with that they are still active. Also this would be very difficult and annoying for games like the walls which is barely filling to etc.

• Agree Agree x 2