1. - About us -

Welcome to Esperanza! We are a quickly growing guild always welcoming new members! The majority of our members mostly play SkyBlock, but don’t let that stop you from joining us! As a quick background, the first few members of Esperanza were a group of friends being part of another guild, but after feeling too much stress to meet weekly guild experience requirements, they left to start their own guild. They hoped to build an active and helpful community of SkyBlock players and -voila- Esperanza was born!

- Information -

Here is some information you might need to know

1. Be respectful towards others (i.e. no racist or sexist remarks) Going along with this, be respectful towards yourself too (i.e. no self harm or suicidal remarks)

2. Use common sense. On Discord, use channels for what they’re meant for and don’t spam. On Hypixel, use /gchat appropriately and with good judgement.

3. Swearing is allowed as long as you don’t overdo it or direct it towards others.

4. Please try to act mature.

Our discord is only for members of the guild at the moment.

Ranks and Requirements:
    *Note that promotions, even if you meet requirements on paper, aren’t guaranteed all the time. It also matters how you act to the guild members.

Officer: This is the rank of the most trusted members and is a rank involved in guild management and making sure everything runs smoothly. If you want to be an officer, make sure you are an active contributing member of the guild on Hypixel and are helpful and responsive in Discord too!

Elite: This is the second highest rank for the more active members of the guild. Players wanting to be Elite must have been in the guild for around 2 months. If you want to be Elite make sure you are an active and helpful member of the guild, you should also be making an overall positive impact on the guild and in Discord too!

Veteran: The Veteran rank is the second rank you can be promoted to. Veterans must have been in the guild for 1 month. If you want to be a Veteran, make sure you are respectful of other members of the guild and are often friendly and helpful on Hypixel. You should also be making an overall positive impact on the guild and in Discord too!

General: This is the very first promotion. We want to make sure you’ll stick around, so you need to have been in the guild for 2 weeks for this first promotion. Generals are always willing to help out a guild member in need. Make sure you join our Discord!

Member: This rank is obtained simply by joining the guild.

All ranks are asked to gain atleast 30k gexp a week. If you plan on being inactive for different reasons and can't get the required 30k gexp, you can post a reason for inactivity on our discord

- Requirements -

There are a few baseline requirements that you must meet in order to get into the guild, but for any devoted and even most casual players, it shouldn’t be a challenge to reach them.

-We want SkyBlock players to have at least 1 full set of dragon armor or another type of endgame armor (emerald, perfect, tarantula, etc.) so as to demonstrate their understanding of the game and to prevent from having too many people joining asking for free items.

- If you don't meet requirements for SkyBlock but are active in other games, you can send a plancke.io link to these stats. We don't have a set requirement for other games but if we feel like you're pretty active, we will invite you !

Everyone needs to gain atleast 30k gexp a week. If you plan on being inactive for different reasons and can't get the required 30k gexp, you can post a reason for inactivity on our discord.

Exceptions may be made at any time.

- Application -

Copy paste this format and answer the questions

IGN :
    How active are you ? :
    Why do you want to join us ? :
    Can you act mature ? :
    What games do you play (on Hypixel) ? :
    Anything else you want to share ? :
    Your stats (plancke.io link or sky.lea.moe link for SkyBlock):

Hope to see you join our guild !

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 9:09 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. IGN: SpookyBella
    How active are you: on 24/7 sleep= for the weak
    What game do you play on hypixel: skyblock professional
    Anything else you want to share: no
    Your stats: go to plancke.io and check it yourself

• Like Like x 1
  3. thonk

4. 6j2g

6j2g New Member

6j2g
    MVP+
    Esperanza HOPE
    Veteran
    nice

5. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    and don't forget to do your challenges!

also gl with your guild :b

6. I n t e r e s t i n g !

7. epic gamer moment

8. uh, I usually play skyblock but not bothered grinding for dragon set just yet. I got full godly ender armor rn I guess. Could this be an exception? I get over 25k+ gxp every day :?

9. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    if you play chess than nahlee will instantly accept

/s

10. name: _char1ie (with a 1 instead of an L)
    active: 10-12 hrs or more per week (skyblock)
    reason to join: been looking for a guild that isnt too focused on grinding but isnt completely casual for a while now
    not much else tbh
    stats: https://sky.lea.moe/stats/_char1ie/Grapes

11. pls accept me i have no life because of this game

12. Accepted, i'll invite you

13. IGN : apsi
    How active are you ? : Unfortunately, due to school, I can’t really come online on weekdays. On weekends I try to squeeze in 8 hours overall.
    Why do you want to join us ? : Because I want to be surrounded in a positive community that I can play my favourite game with. I also believe that Esperanza will become a successful guild in the near future.
    Can you act mature ? : Of course I can.
    What games do you play (on Hypixel) ? : Whatever I feel like playing, usually Skywars, Housing, Bedwars etc.
    Anything else you want to share ? : Nope! :)
    Your stats (plancke.io link or sky.lea.moe link for SkyBlock): https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/apsi

Thanks For Reading <3

14. Accepted, i'll invite you. Also keep note that most of us play skyblock, I hope that you'll still stick around though!

edit : please turn on guild requests otherwise it won't let me invite you (or do /g join Nahlee)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. IGN : ItsMaximCraft
    How active are you? : 3-5 hours a day on weekends, 1 hour on weekdays
    Why do you want to join us? : Get with other people who are good at Skyblock
    Can you act mature? : Yes.
    What games do you play (on Hypixel)? : Skyblock
    Anything else you want to share? : No need.
    Your stats (plancke.io link or sky.lea.moe link for SkyBlock): https://sky.lea.moe/stats/ItsMaximCraft/Lemon

16. Accepted, i'll invite you

edit : you're currently in a guild, please make sure to leave it

17. done, left the guild