1. Hello! Yesterday I was playing SkyBlock, and I was doing what is known as "talisman spam" where I have a full talisman bag and put even more in my inventory to get the maximum benefit of having all unique talismans. I have (had) every single one except for the bait ring, since it is so expensive.

When on the end island, for literally no reason, I looked into my inventory and an entire row of my talismans dissapeared. I logged off and back on again and they did not come back. Although they where all common, it is really demotivating to be so close to collecting every single talisman only to lose 8 of them for literally no reason.

My friend, FizFez (aka Fezzy) lost much more rare talismans at the exact same time in the same lobby. I don't know what fluke event took place, but it effected multiple people at once.

I'm scared to even log in and manipulate my inventory right now, because who knows what else can get deleted right from my inventory. Also, I had a similar glitch happen last week where a backpack's contents got rolled back and deleted 3/4 pieces of my godly ender armor set. I don't want my items back (because I can get them again cheap) but I request that item deletion glitches please be looked into and potentially a safety net be put in place just in case someone does lose their items due to a glitch.

:(

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. So sorry this happened (I love your vids), but don't get discouraged I'm sure devs are working on this 24/7 i've heard it happen to several different people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That's SkyBlock. Not safe to play until 1.0.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. finally a youtuber that doesn’t demand an item refund. THANKS

• Like Like x 2
  5. Don't worry you will get refunded due to your rank

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just wanted to update you all, it happened again and now I no longer have any common talismans :(

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. That’s sad Thirty, are you making a video about it as I was online at a similar time as this was made and I lost a few itchy talismans

8. Xpyre

Xpyre Well-Known Member

XPYRE
    MVP+
    AnotherSpicyGuild SPICY
    wait should i be scared rn

9. Fear for your life my friend, nothing personal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Xpyre

Xpyre Well-Known Member

XPYRE
    MVP+
    AnotherSpicyGuild SPICY
    noooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you dont have video evidence of the item being lost I dont think its possible to get it back sorry ):

• Like Like x 1
  12. Youtubers make these threads, like ratings
    Normal playrts make these threads, "OmG stop raGinG"

• Like Like x 2
  13. anyways I lost all of my commons because they just duped themselves for some odd reason in my backpack and the server deleted them

• Like Like x 1