Not open for further replies.
  1. Levery

Levery Well-Known Member

levery
    MVP+
    The Foundation MEMBER
    [​IMG]
    With Q__T and Sk1er
    @Sk1er and @Q__T will help us for this party, they have tools to make it quicker, simpler and more enjoyable.

Foundation is hosting their first XP Party.
    We want to harvest as much XP as possible, maybe break the record if we can!
    [​IMG]
    We want this XP Party to be the biggest one you guys ever had, over 20 rounds if we can!
    The number of gifts you have is the number of rounds you will play.
    [​IMG]
    What is an XP party? Explained by Q__T

A gift party is where a number of people get together and all open gifts and then play a game(s) together. This is a way of maximizing the XP benefits that come from opening a gift. If you open a gift alone and play a game without anyone else radiating, you get 1 XP bag. But if you agree to open them with friends, you will get as many XP bags as there are people opening gifts, and so you get X bags for opening 1 gift. I have now held parties of 100 players where everyone was opening gifts, meaning that for 1 gift you open you get 100 XP bags.
    [​IMG]
    RULES

Use the right format.
    We need your IGN to invite you to the party. Make sure it's spelled out right! We also need a screenshot of your gifts in the main lobby! If you do not supply these correctly, won't be able to join.

Open ALL your gifts before we start playing.
    The generosity of gifts stack up so you won't be losing anything. If you don't open your gifts you will be kicked and banned from future Parties. Of course, the party leader will spam to open gifts prior to joining the first game.

Be ready for an invite at the scheduled time.
    We will send out invites twice, if you miss it the 2nd time, we will replace you from our waiting list of players.

Be patient.
    It can take awhile to invite 100 people. Sometimes people don't show up. Please give us some time to get the party started.

Rounds
    As I said, the number of gifts you have is the number of rounds you will play. Once you are not radiating, you will have to leave or you will kicked of the party.

Respect all party members.
    The network rules(mutes, bans) apply to this party.

Don't beg for gifts.
    If you are in this party, you obviously have gifts, you aren't supposed to beg for gifts.

Do not spam the party chat
    We will allow the Staff members to monitor the chat and will take actions if needed!

Anyone blacklisted won't be able to join this one.
    [​IMG]

When is the party?

The party will take place on Saturday the 14th of January at 1PM EST (Server time)
    For the countdown look at this:

HERE

Our TeamSpeak is public, make sure to join us!

|> ts.foundation.tf <|

Please try to be there 15-20 minutes early on @Levery 's housing plot.
    [​IMG]
    If you enjoy the party...

You should consider joining the Foundation Community for more opportunities like this.

Here are some of the things the community has to offer:
    • Chat system where you can be in contact with your friends without being on the server
    • Access to community-run channels, such as a party-making channel, art-making channels, or game specific channels. You will be able to join whichever channel you would like to be involved with, or even request a specific channel from moderators.
    • A rank on our public TeamSpeak: ts.foundation.tf

If any of this interests you, you can check out this thread:
    HERE

Feel free to talk to any of the moderators listed on that thread for more information.

Hope to see you around

[​IMG]
    How to join?

The people with the most gifts get in. The last player who gets in the party determines how many gifts will be opened.

You need at least 1 gifts to sign up to the party (wait list) now! I suggest you to apply with 21-30 gifts for a good amount of xp.
    You need at least
    21 gifts to be in the first 100 people to join the party, you will receive an invite after a few rounds.

Even if you are not top 100 on the list, make sure to be ready for an invite for a whole 2-3 hours since people who do not radiate get removed from the party, we will try to invite as many people as we can.

GUEST List:
    HERE

To join use this format:

IGN:

Maximum Number of gifts you can open:

Image of gift menu in main lobby:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Keep in mind.

You must have gifts to OPEN (presents [​IMG]), not ones to send to others (mystery box with a 5 on it [​IMG]), so often people will gift each other

People without gifts won’t be able to join this party.
    [​IMG]
    Useful Links/References

Gift trades: HERE
    Time converter (Time zones): HERE
    What's an XP party: HERE
    Foundation Guild Thread: HERE
    [​IMG]

Extra Infos

My Twitter : HERE
    Our Guild twitter: HERE

Any questions?

Feel free to start a forums conversation with me: HERE

Hope you enjoy this party.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like x 58
    • Dislike x 52
    • Hype Train x 13
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Creative x 2
  2. Levery

Levery Well-Known Member

levery
    MVP+
    The Foundation MEMBER

APPLICATIONS
    CLOSED

Thanks everyone for signing up, we will see a LOT of you tomorrow. Please make sure to check the list HERE to be sure your info is correct and where you place on the list.

If you are in the 1st 100 players you will be getting an invite from Sk1er at about 1pm tomorrow - please look out for it. As soon as you join the party please go find a vault and open 20 gifts. We will then be fast warping MSW and moving on to the players listed after 100.

EVERYONE

So yeah. This party is completely massive. It's now 21 gifts to get added to the 1st 100 invitees and that only gets you like the 91st spot! Not very "safe"

I just want to point out that we have over 300 people on this list, and so you need to understand that if we were to invite every single one of you, we would have to kick and re-invite someone 200 times! That's a lot of negotiating and waiting while things are organized. So that might just not happen.

This is a warning to those players who are far down the list: Please don't stay up all night or something waiting for an invite and then be mad. It's my hope that we will get deep into the list, but I don't want to give false hope to players who don't have a lot of gifts. Be aware an invite might never come.

Also this
    isn't the last XP party ever, there will be more, and they won't be like this Behemoth of a party. So if you don't make this one, don't despair, there will be another soon enough, and one that you won't need like 50 gifts to be safe in!!

You should also check the list for accurate info.

Status

300People are currently in the list.
    signups close in 5 hours

If I missed you out, just repost or quote your own post.

Another message from @Q__T

''Everyone please recognize that this party is still more than a week away. Be patient. If you aren't added to the list right away, it doesn't mean we missed you. It might mean that we just didn't update the list in the last little while. Just keep checking, if the list changes and you are missed THEN harass us. Thank you.

If you have less than 9-10 gifts, don't despair, we will be adding more players as people run out of gifts. Just realize that it may take awhile for us to get around to inviting you and you will need to be online (duh). So if you aren't in the first 100 players, it's best to just hang out on the server, play some games (if you join uhc, know you might have to abandon it) and keep an eye on your chat for an invite from Sk1er (or possibly myself/Levery).

You don't want to miss your invite to this party. I think it will be breaking all the old records. Can't wait for the "nerf xp party" threads filling the server discussion section on the 15th!''

''Everyone, Please be sure to check the spreadsheet that your IGN is

spelled correctly and you are listed with the correct number of gifts. I

recently found some errors! Don't miss out because there was a mistake''

Don't forget to have your party invites ON!
    and open your GIFTS(wait the invite before that)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Creative x 10
    • Like x 5
    • Dislike x 5
    • Useful x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  3. avaaidan

avaaidan Well-Known Member

avaaidan
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    me too thanks

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Zagons

Zagons Active Member

Zagons
    MVP+
    Reject MEMBER
    IGN: ZagonDay
    Gifts to use: 10
    2016-12-28_01.55.19.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  5. IGN:FluffehSnuggles
    Gifts:1 ;-;
    2016-12-28_01.57.19.png

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Have 10 to give (trade) - applying when I have gifts to open.

Edit: Don't have more.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Fourth

Fourth Well-Known Member

FourthHero
    MVP+
    Sanctum GUILDMASTER
    You said 10 gifts will keep us in but that the number of rounds is how many we play. So does 10 gifts mean we will get a pass for the whole party or something then? I think you might need to explain that better since the points seem contradictory.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Traw

Traw Well-Known Member

trawberr112
    MVP+
    BearzUnited OFFICER
    0 gifts

• Hype Train x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  9. Levery

Levery Well-Known Member

levery
    MVP+
    The Foundation MEMBER
    The higher amount of gifts do you have will place you higher in the list, but once you do not radiate anymore, you will have to leave or the mod will automaticly kick you

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. It means 10 gifts will keep you on the signup list. Once you're out of 10 gifts, or after 10 rounds have gone by, you leave or get kicked and then people from the waiting list get invited to take your spot.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fourth

Fourth Well-Known Member

FourthHero
    MVP+
    Sanctum GUILDMASTER
    Right, I get that. That's what I figured. So then what's the deal with saying 10 gifts will keep you in?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fourth

Fourth Well-Known Member

FourthHero
    MVP+
    Sanctum GUILDMASTER
    So if 100 people sign up with 12 gifts but I signed up with 10 gifts, I'll be sure to keep my spot?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kul

Kul

Kul Well-Known Member

Amooseable
    MVP+
    ForumJelly MEMBER
    Will post when I get home

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  14. IGN: Hoax

Maximum Number of gifts you can open: Will be 4

Image of gift menu in main lobby: Yet to buy, will update tomorrow when I have bought.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Levery

Levery Well-Known Member

levery
    MVP+
    The Foundation MEMBER
    once people higher than you do not radiate anymore you will receive an invite.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Fourth

Fourth Well-Known Member

FourthHero
    MVP+
    Sanctum GUILDMASTER
    Ok man, I get that, but you said
    Do you not understand how what you're saying seems to contradict your OP? And I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm asking seriously because "10 gifts to keep you in" =/= "you stay in for however many rounds you have gifts for"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Traw

Traw Well-Known Member

trawberr112
    MVP+
    BearzUnited OFFICER
    he is french canadian
    please bare with him

also sidenote i bet that ''xp party'' in the foundation banner was edited with ms paint

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Fourth

Fourth Well-Known Member

FourthHero
    MVP+
    Sanctum GUILDMASTER
    Ah, good to know, but also why you hatin on mspaint??

Easily best editor out there

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lollie

Lollie Well-Known Member

Lolliee
    MVP
    SaltWars GUILDMASTER
    IGN: Lolliee
    Gifts: 6