1. whats AP???

2. 0ffense

0ffense Well-Known Member

0ffense
    VIP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    If you think this is bumpy you should see the practice server maps. This is about as perfect as it gets, except for the pillars. The pillars really need to get removed.

3. Mega hype just i not have my achievements ! :c

4. Awesome update!

5. Next up let’s add Hide n Seek into the duels lobby!

6. Ok I agree. But my problem is the sides of the circular map. U fall there and your opponent is someone like me and can keep rodding them in the hole and there dead. Or even worse, you could place lava on their head (u know what im talking about) while in those holes and their really screwed, sine they cant water out. That has to be removed.

7. I agree SO MUCH

8. NEW SUMO MAP FINALLY I WAS BORED OF THE OTHER SINGLE ONE

9. Map changes is going to be very interesting:)

10. Nice map changes, looks very nice. I especially like the new "Boo" map for The Bridge.

11. Nice job Hypixel TEAM! :)

12. What about classicduels

13. Ambivert

Ambivert Well-Known Member

yay! HYPEED

14. Ambivert

Ambivert Well-Known Member

yay! HYPEED

15. :D Glad to see bridge duels in place. How does that affect the achievements/stats in relation to The Bridge from the PTL lobby? Do they carry over, or were they reset? I'm assuming reset, but I haven't had a chance to take a look.

The terrain changes are nice for duels, that's probably what I'm most excited about.

The Bridge maps look fine, except for Sunstone, seems a bit too constricting for defense on the goal level after respawn.

16. ALAND

ALAND Active Member

ALAND_
    YouTuber
    Fortitude MIND
    I don't mind the terrain, looks a lot better to be honest, the flat terrain was... boring.

17. Payphones

Payphones Well-Known Member

Payphones
    MVP+
    I take it you're someone who runs for 5 minutes and does the infinite rod glitch when you get hit once

18. Lol no. I hate those people. I’m the guy who goes in and rod comeboes people at the start of the game with no pregap. Lol

19. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    thanks so much for this amazing update!!!
    Really good job replacing my duels stats with the 1 win I had in ptl!!! Keep up the good work.​

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I don’t do bridge but feels bad man :(

• Agree Agree x 1