7. Young

3.1%
  1. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    I got the idea from @DanBul but wanted to give me opinion in more detail, so here I am.
    https://hypixel.net/threads/dragon-armors-ranked-10-29-2019.2412785/

7) Old
    The only reason it's in the number 7 place is that other sets do better than it in its own department, like Protector, Wise, and Superior because they either give more EHP or can just out heal in general using items. It's also more expensive than a protector making it not worth to buy.
    6) Young
    As with my reasons for Old being in the 7th spot are also similar for the Young set. Young gives a 70% speed boost meaning with no bonuses already added you would have 70% speed. A rouge sword gives a 20% speed boost per ability use, with the ability costing 60 mana, or 30 when using the wise set. A wise set with no reforges would give you an extra 200 mana meaning you would have a total of 300 mana, which means you would have to spend 120 mana to run faster than the young set, which you can do for an unlimited amount of time when reforged with Very Wise or Godly. It's also not that good for farming as the Wise set beats it in that, and Farmers Boots are fewer armor pieces and give way more speed with most people's farming level.
    5) Protector
    The Protector set is so good because of its price. You can get a full set for around a million coins to compare, a Leaping costs 2.9 million from the merchant and a Runaans bow costs around 660k from the merchant. Protector also gives the most EHP from every armor piece as it increases your defense the more health you have lost. Because of this, the Protector set can out survive the Old set even though Old is meant to give the most EHP. If you were able to use Magma cubes and get millions of coins from them when they were still good, you were able to jump from early game to early late game in a matter of a night.
    4) Unstable
    This is extremely controversial as the Unstable set deals more damage than the Wise set but isn't as useful for grinding. Because of this, I decided to look in which had the most strengths and weaknesses to find out which was worse. The first thing I wanted to look in was which set was better in its own department as they are both meant to be used for different things. Unstable deals around 250 damage less on average using this damage calculator. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7H-e38Pzy-k1uJAhY2vAzj620Y/htmlview?sle=true#. If we look at wise one benefit of it is farming, and Ducttapedigger made a video comparing them both,
    where Wise ends up making more money farming than Young does. When grinding for summoning eyes Wise can outrun people in Young armor making Wise better for grinding summoning eyes. Another big reason is if you have the Scorpion bow, you can deal million of damage to a dragon out damaging people in Strong, Unstable, or even Superior armor. Akinsoft made a video showing this

3) Strong
    Before people come to my house with pitchforks I need to explain why I personally think this, and the main reason is that Wise has more uses than Strong, by becoming invincible (A video from Refraction
    ). Another big reason is that Strong can also be compared to Tarantula Armor with Its Prix making a great video showing how it can out damage, Strong in some cases.
    . Another huge reason is price, many people were able to get Wise sets for around 2.4 million coins, and not many people were able to get a Strong Set as it was worth around 4-5 million coins and money was hard to get. When Magma cubes were the best money making method they easily made over 1 mil every 24 hours which brought the price of Strong to 9-10 mil and the Price of Wise to 5-6 mil. Which meant the price of Strong increased by 5 mil when Wise increased by only 3 mil. Another reason why Strong is worse than Wise is because of how dragons arent as profitable anymore. Many people have been saying that getting first place lowers your chance of getting armor or a sword and gives you frags more often and with the chances of a Superior dragon spawning being decreased it's harder to make a profit. Also by quickly doing some math if you place 2 eyes getting a Protector, Old, or Young dragon which spawn the most frequently will never make you a profit unless you get an AOTD. 2 summoning eyes sell for around 1 million coins while 1 Protector, Young, or Old chest plate sells for a fraction of that price.

2) Wise
    The Set which has beaten the previous top 2 and top 3 contenders because of how good its ability is, is the Wise set. The Wise set makes all your abilities cost 50% less meaning rogue swords cost 30 mana, aspect of the end costs 25, and zombie sword costs 35. This makes you invincible, as fast as Technoblade, or you'll waste your life even more in the air than before. I already stated all the reasons for Wise being the best set above on my other sets.
    1) Superior
    Superior is the best all-around set because of its ability which increases all stats by 5%. This means it deals more damage than Strong, it has more EHP than Protector and gets an extra 100 mana to the usual Strong Set. To round it up, Superior does better than most other sets in what they should do well while adding stats to every other stat.

TLDR
    Superior is the best all-around set because it increases all its stats by 5% but Wise is better than Strong because it can make more money than Strong and also deal more Damage using specific items.

• Agree x 5
    • Disagree x 4
    • Useful x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 1
  2. DanBul

DanBul Well-Known Member

DanBul
    MVP
    Thanks for credit, neat list :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey go and get me a Wise set for 2.4Mil. Bruh

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    That was before inflation :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Everyone hates inflation

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    Only Way ill ever be rich

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    Once apon a time, there was a young bump who loved to bump threads back up so people could read it

8. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    Once upon a time, there was a young bump who loved to bump threads back up so people could read it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pv1_

Pv1_ Well-Known Member

Pv1
    VIP
    First Place Frags FPF
    Old is obviously better than all other sets combined.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. upload_2019-10-31_19-30-15.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    Good luck catching me when im zooming through the end at 400% speed!

12. aight bet

13. jamisgood123

jamisgood123 New Member

Protecter now goes for around 150k each piece. Or 100k if you're lucky.

14. jamisgood123

jamisgood123 New Member

The price may change

15. Read the date

16. Surperior is for sure the best superior isn't though

17. You can tell the smart people who vote...

I personally voted unstable

But for the price strong unstable and wise are all the same...

Answering superior is a very obtuse way to look at this question

18. And when I say “the smart people” they chose strong wise or unstable.... the unstable choosers are the players I want to meet

19. And one last thing before I head into work... I’ll choose a good player over good armor ANYDAY!!!! The armor isn’t EVERYTHING

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Unliory

Unliory Member

Unliory
    MVP+
    I'm kind of triggered because protector is over young yet defense has almost no use when you one tap anyway, unlike speed.

• Like Like x 1