1. My mouse has an issue where one click will sometimes result in two clicks being registered. I am not using a macro or other blacklisted software. I believe this is a hardware issue. I can’t really get a new mouse right now, so I’m stuck with this mouse for a while.

When I butterfly click, it can reach up to about 16-24 CPS.

Is this bannable? Some YouTubers, like RKY, also have this problem, but don’t get banned for it.

2. Just don't hit the Watchdog bot. If it's truly a hardware issue, Watchdog shouldn't be able to detect otherwise.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  3. Then just wait for the new mouse to arrive. This should be a no brainer

• Like Like x 1
  4. It is bannable. Get a new mouse or get yours fixed. Watchdog can detect suspicious clicking patterns and will ban for them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. PostFarmer

PostFarmer Well-Known Member

Kinolite
    MVP+
    YouTubers are immune to watchdog. You should purchase a new mouse when you can.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. You actually have to hit the bot.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  7. Okay, so become a Youtuber and purchase all the hacks out there? Having a rank won't do anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. No. That bot detects killaura or similar mods. Watchdog can detect unusual clicking patterns without you actually hitting anything with your clicks.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. PostFarmer

Kinolite
    MVP+
    Yep. No YouTuber is dumb enough to do it blatantly, and most YouTubers won't use a hacked client. That's why that one YouTuber kept closet cheating until they accidently revealed their client on stream. At least to my knowledge, as I've heard it said many times.

Also, you don't need to hit the bot to get banned by watchdog.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. It detects:
    - AimAssist/AimBot
    - KillAura
    - Autoclicker/Macros

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. YouTubers can't be /wdr, but they can be otherwise detected and banned by Watchdog.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. No. That is not how it works. People have been banned for accidentally activating their autoclicker while in a lobby. The bot that circles a player is not for detecting clicking macros. Watchdog does that on its own.

13. I’m sure the bot detects autoclicker, which would be clicking the mouse at a constant rate. I think this is what it looks for.
    A human wouldn’t be able to perfectly click a mouse with the same exact time interval between them though, which wouldn’t trigger the bot, would it?
    I’m not sure this is 100% correct, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. It assumes that the player has one of the three hacks if he/she hits Watchdog enough times. It may detect them in other ways, but that's one way.

15. Watchdog can detect multiple kinds of suspicious clicking, for example double and triple click macros.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. No, that is not to detect macros. A player would need killaura or something similar to even hit the bot enough times to be banned, so it would be useless to detect an autoclicker unless that person already had autoaim.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Yes; however, if it sometimes registers a double click, but not every time, Watchdog knows it isn't macros. If it isn't a steady click speed, Watchdog knows it isn't auto-clicker.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  18. PostFarmer

Kinolite
    MVP+
    You two are just going in circles at this point over something we can't confirm ourselves.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  19. I think two clicks that close to each other would be suspicious. Watchdog is probably programmed to detect macros that click in a seemingly random way.

20. They are spreading inaccurate information, and I am correcting them. That's not going in circles.

• Disagree Disagree x 1