1. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    Hi there! Welcome to Donjon. This is a fun RPG about the typical RPG stuff: Growing, fighting, looting, and laughing in my face when you get something cool. I'll try to stop you from doing any of those, however. Anyway, enough talking! Read this giant list of rules, and you'll be fine!
    I hope you looked at this before joining. Anyway, here are the character creation guidelines.

Each character has 6 attributes(as do NPCs). They are added to your dice for tests, along with ability dice.These are the attributes.

Virility( Vir): A measure of one's are strength and power. It is used for physical actions, determining the weight of armor and weapons you can carry,and inflicting damage.

Cerebrality(Cer): Intellectual hearing and knowledge. It is used in contests of wit, for spell casting, and remembering to pack the right supplies for a donjon adventure.

Discernment(Dis): the ability to think clearly and wisely. It is often called "common sense" and is used to perceive hidden or unclear things, resist the influence of others, and ignore mind-affected magic.

Adroitness(Adr): One's capacity for lightness and speed. It is used in actions requiring finesse and skill, attacking with a weapon, and dodging blows.

Wherewithal(Whe): The ability to take and absorb pain and suffering. It is commonly known as "grit"and used to take damage, exert yourselves.

Sociality(Soc): A measure of your charismatic charm and power. Persons with a high Sociality may be as frightening as they are compelling. It is used to bargain for goods or intimidate people.

Each attribute has a dice value of 1 to 6, as chosen by you.

Classes or races? What's the difference? Each player either has a class or a race. Classes are human, while races defines the whole group of, well, actually not people, but the whole race.

All characters start at level 1. Please see "Levels" for more information.

Flesh wounds are a measure of how much damage you can take before you become gravely wounded, or "Oh God you can't do anything you need to get to a hospitsl". For some reason, flesh sounds are reversed. You start with a number of flesh wounds(you get to pick), and when you get to 0 flesh wounds, well, you get gravely wounded again. Not sure how you get un-gravely wounded.

Provisions and Wealth. What are those? Well, provisions are basically "how much do you have in your magical backpack".If you have a lot of provision dice, you are more likely to be successful against me in pulling useful stuff out of your backpack. Wealth is now much money you have, which is used to buy shop items, provisions, and favors.

Saving throws are now well you can resist magic and misfortune. Here are the two saving throws:

Save vs. Illusion and Confusion: This saving throw is used to resist all magic that affects the mind, not just the ones stated. The dice here are rolled with Discernment against my dice.

Save vs. Poison, Paralisys, and Transmogrification: This is used to counter all body-affecting magic or affects. It is rolled with Wherewithal against me.

On to abilities! There is one main ability and 4 supporting abilities. Each main ability covers a broad range, such as Hit people with weapons, cast spells, take all sorts of damage, and be one with nature. Supporting abilities cover smaller ranges, such as Knock down doors, Damage Demons, Leap across Chasms, and Cast nature spells. Both must be related to your class/ability. If you create an ability that is OP, I will tell you to change it.(Yes, create your abilities right now)

Time for the actual character creation part! You will distribute 21 dice among your attributes. You have 20 dice to put amongst flesh wounds, saving throws, and your abilities, however none may have more dice than your level + 3(right now, 4). You should also have Wealth and Provisions dice. Set one at 5 dice, and the other at 3 dice. Also, remember to make your class/race, and name. Please post all of these in this thread.

If you did all that, you should be fine! On to the rest of the rules!
    All "dice" will be a rng from 1 to 20. Dice will be used to complete "tests", or obstacles. All rng will be done by me; I can't trust you people. Each player(and me, your faithful Donjon Master) rolls as many dice as specified(usually attribute dice + ability dice on your side). Whoever has the highest number wins, and all dice higher than the other's highest die are converted to "successes". If it is a tie, you try the same thing with the next highest number.

1 success = 1 fact or 1 die.

What does this mean? Well, after a test, whoever wins states the facts, and whoever loses tells the story. If you win with 3 successes, you can choose to say "I find a key sitting on a tree stump" for one success, and keep the other two as dice that you can use on any later test. Since you won, I can narrate what happens. Think of me as an evil genie. You give me your wishes, and I try to twist them around. You can do the same thing if I win. Again, don't get too greedy. You can only narrate the scene after my success, no more, and I can stop you anywhere if you are too greedy; taking control of the story.

Let's talk about contested/uncontested actions. Uncontested actions are actions like climbing a cliff, or jumping over a cavern. Each uncontested action test tests your most appropriate attribute + Any appropriate abilities you might have against the actions's difficulty + the donjon level(basically how hard the donjon adventure is).
    Here are some tasks assigned to attributes:
    Virility: Lifting heavy things, breaking open doors, pulling someone out of a river, climbing a cliff, or damaging someone.
    Cerebrality: Remember a monster's weakness, solving a puzzle, deciphering another language, or casting spells
    Discernment:Noticing things, empathizing, and perceiving intentions.
    Adroitness: Dodging, running a short distance, dodging a trap, picking locks, and hitting someone.
    Wherewithal: Dunno a long distance
    Sociality: Convincing people

A list of uncontested actions:
    Easy(climbing a fence): 1 die
    Medium(climbing 100 feet with equipment): 3
    Hard(climbing 100 feet with no equipment, or climbing a tall cliff with equipment):6
    Very hard(climbing a sheer wet cliff): 9
    Crazy(climbing glass): 12+

Contested actions are actions against another NPC. In these, we roll your attribute + abilities v. The NPC 's attribute + abilities.
    For example, say I roll 5 dice, {4, 7, 9, 11, and 12}. You roll four dice, {6, 12, 15, and 18}(say for jumping over a canyon). Compare the top numbers, 12 and 18. 18 is higher, so you win. Both 15 and 18 are higher than 12, so you get 2 successes. Try again with {3, 11, 12, 13, 15} and {5, 8, 10, 13, and 15}. We tie on 15, so we go to 13 and 13. We tie again, so we go to 12 and 10. I win, and 11, 12, 13, and 15 are higher than 10, so I get 4 successes.
    On the first example, you spend one success to say that you succeed, and keep the other as a bonus die for later tests. On the second example, I use all my successes to say that you fail, fall on hard ice(taking away a flesh wound), goblins start shooting at you with crossbows, and the walls are also made of ice. You get to narrate what happens, however.
    An example of a character:
    Doppler the goblin.(Goblins are a race, so he is defining all goblins)
    Vir:5
    Cer:2
    Dis:4
    Adr:5
    Whe:5
    Soc:1(All attributes are between 1 and 6)
    Use all sorts of weapons(Main): 4
    Theivry magic:3
    Run quickly:1
    Pole vaulting with a spear:3
    Find shiny objects:3
    Flesh wounds: 3
    Save v. Mind: 1
    Save v. Body:3
    Wealth: 3
    Provisions: 5
    And here is your character!
    How do you use money and goods? There is a simple guideline to follow.
    1. Decide on an amount of dice to take from your wealth or provisions
    2. Add sociality to your dice for wealth, cerebrality for provisions.
    3. Test against my dice
    4. If successful, those dice are gone and you get the item, if not, you get the dice back. However, you can not shop for the same item at the same vendor/ take the same item out of your bag until your wealth has increased. You can not turn any successes into facts/dice.
    The cost of an item can be determined by this chart:
    Damage rating: Any weapon of armor
    0: Cheap stuff
    3: Moderate cost
    6. Expensive cost
    9+: Very pricey things

Some things you can do with your wealth:
    To buy items: Chosen spent wealth + Your sociality v. Item cost + town markup
    To buy provisions: Chosen spent wealth + Your sociality v. Your provisions + Town markup
    To buy favors: Chosen spent wealth + Your sociality v. NPC's wealth + NPC's discernment
    To sell items: Item cost + Your sociality v. Your wealth+ Town markup(All successes are added to your wealth)
    To trade items:Item cost + Your sociality + Chosen spent wealth v. Vendor's item cost + Town markup

Weapons and armor are very important to fighting. Their damage rating, or their potential to cause or stop damage, is quantified as follows.
    Melee weapons:
    -1: Fists and feet
    0: Small weapon(dagger)
    1: Medium weapon(Short sword, mace, hammer, club)
    2: Large weapon(Broadsword, longsword, warhammer)
    3: Huge weapon(Halberd, two-handed sword)
    +1: Sharp weapon(swords, axes)
    Missile weapons:
    1: Thrown items
    2: Short bow, hand crossbow
    3: Long bow, light crossbow
    4: Composite bow, heavy crossbow
    Armor:
    1: Leather or padded arnor, sheild
    2: Studded leather, chain shirt
    3: Scale mail, chain armor
    4: Plate armor

Weapons also have a weight value, which is the weapons/armors DR without any modifiers(like the + 1 for sharpness). If your weapon's weight is greater than your Virility, you lose the difference in dice(If your Virility was 1 and the weight of the weapon was 3, you would subtract two dice from all your attacks) If your Armor's weight is greater than your virility, you lose the difference in Adroitness. You must have a Virility score higher than the weapon's weight to use it in one hand; If the weight is greater, you can not hold anything else. If you use missile weapons, if you have any ammo, you have unlimited ammo.

We're finally to provisions! Keep in mind that I had to translate this from a 68 page rulebook, so don't complain. Anyway, you should know provisions are used to take items out of your backpack. How can you text if you succeed? Look at this friendly chart!

3 dice: Automatic
    +Item's worth
    + 1-4 ability dice
    + 3 dice(for unusual items)
    Basically, you roll your chosen used provisions + Your cerebrality v. 3 dice + "Ability dice" + 3 dice if your item is unusual. What does this mean? Items can have abilities, just like characters. If an item has an ability, you choose how many dice it has on it's ability. I add the number of ability dice to my dice. If the item is something you wouldn't usually carry(A goblin with a machine gun), then I get three extra dice. An item can have at most 4 ability dice before it becomes a magic item(gonna get to that later).

Here is something I haven't talked about before. "Permanent possessions" . Basically, at the start of every adventure, all of your items disappear, except for one weapon, one piece of armor, and one other item.(This will change after you are level 2.)
    Combat starts whenever a player of NPC calls for it. To see who goes when, everyone rolls their level + Their discernment(even NPCs). Then, I count down from 20 when I hit one of your numbers, you get to take an action. Every time I get to 1, both e NPC and you get to decide if you want to stop. If both of us want to stop, combat is over. If not, combat continues. Each action allows you to do one test(such as attacking), or one movement. Movement is not measured in feet or the like, but instead in actions. The possible distances are Out of Range, Two actions away, One action away,and In close. Whoever calls for combat gets to decide how far away everyone is. It takes, unsurprisingly, one action to move closer.If an opponent sees you moving, they can scratch off a later action to run away/chase you. Then, you do a contested test with adroitness.

Out of range: If you are out of range, you are out of combat. You can not attack anyone, and can not come back into combat. If all characters are out of range, combat ends.
    Two actions away: You get a 3 dice penalty for missile weapons. You can not throw a weapon. You can not use melee.
    One action away:You can not melee
    In close: You get a 6 dice penalty for missile weapons, 3 dice penalty for a thrown weapon, and your opponent gets a free attack on you if you try to run away.

If you choose to attaCk someone, make an attack test of adroitness. The defender can either passively defend, or actively defend. You can not actively defend if you are defending against a missile weapon. If you actively defend, the winner damages the other person, however you have to abort a later action. Passively does not take an action. If the attacker succeeds in any of the adroitness test, they May do a damage test, by testing your Virility + weapon damage against wherewithal + Armor dr. You can use aggressiveness to either damage their Flesh wounds, or damage their attributes.(take away a wound or lower an attribute by 1). All NPCs die when reduced to 0 flesh wounds. Every encounter(such as a test) allows players to heal their lowest attribute(going no higher an the original value). If all attributes are healed, players can heal one flesh wound. All wounds will be healed every adventure.
    Who doesn't like magic? Magic has it's own special place in Donjon. Magic is centered around abilities. Want to do magic? Put it as an ability. If magic is your main ability, you can choose four words. If it is supporting, you can only choose 2. These words must be related to your type of magic( For supporting, main just to be "magic") You can get more words as you go up levels. Your character must spend an action gathering magic power. To do this, roll an uncontested test of your cerebrality+ spell ability. All successes are called "spell dice": dice you can use to state facts about the spell or bonus dice. All of my successes are used against you. You can get more spell dice by taking one away from your ability(the dice are gained again after sleep), and trying again(keep the lost ability die in mind). If you are successful, the successes are added to your spell dice, if unsuccessful, they are taken away. You can hold the spell dice in reserve, however it has some consequences. Your character is quite noticeable when you are holding magical power(please specify what you look like when holding power). The number of spell dice you are holding is added to my dice in every test against you. If you are hit while holding spell dice, it can backfire. If hit, test your wherewithal + spell casting ability v. th number of spell dice you are holding + the amount of successes on the opponents damage test. If you fail, everyone within range must do a damage test against the number of spell dice you are holding.

This is a table of how many spell dice are used to cast a spell.
    # of words used
    1: Free
    2:+1 die
    3:+ 2 dice
    4: +4 dice
    5:+ 8 dice
    Number of people affected
    1: Free
    Around 5: +1 die
    Around 25: +2 dice
    A city block: +4 dice
    Lots: +8 dice
    Time affected
    Instant: Free
    1 scene of combat: Free
    One day:+2 dice
    1 week:+4 dice

Time for the actual spell casting! When you think you are ready, define and release your spell. Use the words you have(predefined from your spell ability) to create a spell name, then define what each word will do. I will then test your cerebrality + Your spell-casting ability + Any remaining unused spell dice against the appropriate NPC attribute/save(or if it is targeting something else, the uncontested action)You must roll all words against all enemy's to see if they succeed. If you do, the effect you stated will happen.

Of course, you can never have too much magic. You can actually on can actually get items called "magical items". These have a certain magical value to them. Remember, they are more expensive than regular items.
    Here is a chart for now much better than normal items they are:
    Any magic attribute score bonus(Ex. + 1 to Cerebrality): + 4 per bonus die
    Any general bonus(Ex. + 2 to attack): +2 per bonus
    Specific magic bonus(Ex. +2 to attack undead): +1 per bonus.
    1 time magic bonus(Ex. Lotion of healing 5): +1 per bonus
    Mundane ability: +1 per bonus ,
    Curse: -1 per bonus.
    Whenever you decide to imagine a magic item, you can give it curse dice. These lower the worth of a magic item by giving it a bad modifier(I choose). You don't even know what the modifier is until it takes place. If you know magic, can actually make magic items yourself. Simply gather raw materials that equal the with of your item, and cast a spell against the worth of a magic item. Your extra successes are added to your wealth. Keep in mind that you can only do this between adventures.
    This chapter was titled "Running Donjon", so don't expect much from it. I'll just label it as "Miscellaneous" .

Town is basically your base. You buy all the stuff you need before you set out to certain doom. Luckily, towns have shops where you buy things such as armor. All towns have a certain item wealth limit( The highest value item they can give you. If weapons are capped at 4, you can't buy weapons that cost more than four.), and a markup value(It is harder to buy items with a greater markup value) for Weapons, Armor, Provisions, and Hospility.

What about treasure? After combat, players may loot any and all knocked out or dead NPCs. If the player wants money, they roll the NPC's level against their wealth. All successes are added to their wealth. Why about items? Well, in normal games, I would tell you what the NPC has. But in Donjon, you try and test if it has something you want. It also has this annoying rule that I have to put any items the NPC was using up for looting grabs. Anyway, to see if you get an item, you test the NPC's level against the item worth. Same with any chests I put out there.

After All this fighting, you want to know what you get out of it, right? Let's talk Xp! Exp(Yes, I'm going to switch from Exp to Xp constsntly) can be gained by conquering enemies, completing goal awards, and entertaining everyone. If you defeat some NPCs, you total their levels(Yes, they have levels too), and divide by the Number of people in your adventure party. Round like a normal person, not like all the other RPGs telling you to round up here, down here, and sideways on thursday. Goal awards are where I set a certain goal(such as "enter the temple"), and You get Xp when you enter the temple. Entertaining Everyone is another way to get Exp. I quote from the rules "If a player makes the GM chuckle, he gets 1 Xp point. If he makes the GM shed a tear and call his mom after the game, he gets 2. If he makes the GM beat his chest and bellow, cursing God, he gets three". I'm not sure I like what incentive this is putting out.

So what do you do with all this Exp? Well, after completing an adventure, you get to cash it all in to get another level. They did put up a chart, but I feel that it would go too slowly. I 'll figure something out. After you gain a level, you can do many things such as raise your attributes(every 3rd level), raise your abilities/saves/wounds(every level), and get new spell words/ permanent possessions(Every 2 levels). Here's the original chart:
    Level:Experience:New stuff
    1:0:Nope
    2:30:+1 possession/magic word
    3:90:+ 1 Attribute or supporting ability
    4:180: Possesion/word
    5:300: Nothing

And so on.
    Signups closed!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    It's finally done! I'll give everyone sometime to read the rules and ask questions, but time to tag random people! @NanoCourse @Bradycpps @Astatine Hope you have time to read all of this crap. Anyway, who wants to set the theme?

1. Brady the Lox
    Vir: 3
    Cer: 5
    Dis: 5
    Adr: 3
    Whe: 2
    Soc: 3
    Flesh Wounds: 3-2
    Save v. Mind: 2
    Save v. Body: 2
    Turn Invisible: 4
    Leap Really Far In The Air: 2
    Stealth: 2
    Accuracy: 2
    Mind Breaker: 3
    Health:0
    Provision:5
    Xp:2
    Items:1 Broadsword
    Character Name: Frosting
    Character: Gun Slinger

Vir: 5
    Cer: 4
    Dis: 2
    Adr: 4
    Whe:2
    Soc: 4

Flesh Wounds: 3
    Main: Kicking 4
    Support 1: accuracy 3
    Support 2: Increased eye sight 2
    Support 3: run quickly 2
    Support 4: high jump 2
    Wealth:0
    Provisions:5
    Items:pistol. knife, branches
    Exp:1
    Vir:2 Cer:5 Dis:5 Adr:5 Soc:2 Whe:2
    Main: Tracking and survival skills 4
    Climbing:2
    Stealth: 3
    Throwing Knives: 1
    Using Daggers: 2
    Flesh Wounds: 3--1
    Save v Body 2
    Save v Mind 3
    Wealth: 0
    And i'll be a drow elf named Legomeir.
    Items: A knife, a broadsword
    Xp:1
    Truffles the Hamster (Race)
    Vir:2
    Cer:5
    Adr:6
    Whe:1
    Soc:3
    Cast spells(Main):4
    Find healing plants:4
    Blend in:2
    Chew through wood/enemies:2
    Burrow underground and restore health:3
    Flesh wounds:2-0
    Save v. Mind:2
    Save v. Body:1
    Wealth: 1
    Provisions: 3
    Items: A staff(+2 to spell-casting)
    Magic words: Sheild, Illuminate, Healing, and Lazer
    Exp:4
    Vir: Four
    Cer: Four
    Dis: Four
    Adr: Three
    Whe: Four
    Soc: Two

Flesh Wounds: 4
    Save v. Mind: Two
    Save v. Body: Two

Magic: Three
    - Repair
    - Drain
    - Strike
    - Counter
    'Persuasion': Two
    Dodging Melee Attacks: Three
    Agility and related: Two
    Finding/Acquiring Hidden Things: Two

Wealth: 2
    Provisions: 3
    Items:Sword, hand crossbow, Chain shirt, ammo
    Exp:4
    Current Loot:

Tree Sprite(Lvl 1)
    Vir:3
    Cer:3
    Dis:3
    Adr:3
    Whe:3

Attack:3
    Fly:1
    Leaf magic: 4, Tree, Grow
    Spin:3
    Throw branches:1
    Nourish their trees:1
    Save v. Mind:3
    Save v. Body:3
    Health:1
    Ice dragoon(Lvl 2)
    Looking like an Chinese Dragon made of ice, these beasts specialize in ranges attack. However, they are quite quick and deadly. They are very weak to manupliation, making them an ideal target for cults.
    Vir:6
    Dis:1
    Cer:1
    Adr:6
    Soc:1
    Cold amplifier:4
    Freeze:3
    Tunneling:3
    DDodging:3
    Looking dumb:1
    Save v. mind:1
    Save v. body:4
    Flesh wounds:6
    Cultist(2):Though Very weak, these humans somehow seem to teleport among other things. Magic words vary between type of cultist.
    Vir:1
    Cer:4
    Adr:5
    Whe:1
    Magic(Ice):4, Frozen, Sharp, Crush, Form
    Fleeing:4
    Disguising:2
    Working together:4
    Summoning:4
    Save v. Mind:3
    Save v. Body:1
    Flesh wounds:3
    Fier Dragoon dragoon(Lvl 2)
    Looking like an Chinese Dragon made of fier, these beasts specialize in ranges attack. However, they are quite quick and deadly. They are very weak to manupliation, making them an ideal target for cults.
    Vir:6
    Dis:1
    Cer:1
    Adr:6-4
    Soc:1
    Fier amplifier:4
    Burn stuff:3
    Tunneling:3
    Freezing Glare:3
    Looking dumb:1
    Save v. mind:1
    Save v. body:4
    Flesh wounds:6

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  3. Im not gonna play mostly because I don't wanna read all the rules :p

4. Maybe later

5. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    :< But I put two days into paraphrasing it! Do you want to read the whole thing?

6. /In
    Vir:2 Cer:5 Dis:5 Adr:5 Soc:2 Whe:2
    Main: Tracking and survival skills 4
    Climbing:2
    Stealth: 3
    Throwing Knives: 1
    Using Daggers: 2
    Save v Body 2
    Save v Mind 3
    Wealth: 3
    And i'll be a drow elf named Legomeir.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  7. I'm having trouble deciding on if I want to be range based, kick based, or nuclear explosion mage based

8. /in

Now I'll go read.

9. You don't trust us, hmmm?

10. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    A bit of problems. You forgot Wherewithal(Whe). For your main, you just have to put "Magic". Or "Casting Spells". What are your magic words, and what do you look like when holding power?

11. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    I have a cool quote that isn't even a quote. "Some people think the world is against 'em. That's true up to a point because I control the world, and I'm against them."

12. /In ima go read

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  13. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    :>

14. This will probably get edited half a dozen times before I'm actually finished. Be prepared for questions.

I want to have a magic-using character but that is complicated as heckin frick and I'd also probably get one-shot

Character Name: Vitriol
    Race: the heck if I know. Should probably draw them eventually. They're somewhat like a shade, but uh
    I should probably just draw them at some point. Although they'll prolly just wind up lookin' like another stickman sorta thing, so maybe I shouldn't.

Vir: Four
    Cer: Four
    Dis: Four
    Adr: Three
    Whe: Four
    Soc: Two

Flesh Wounds: Four
    Save v. Mind: Two
    Save v. Body: Two

Magic: Three
    - Repair
    - Drain
    - Strike
    - Counter
    'Persuasion': Two
    Dodging Melee Attacks: Three
    Agility and related: Two
    Finding/Acquiring Hidden Things: Two

Wealth: Five
    Provisions: Three

he's a heggin shadow what am I supposed to do with that
    when holding magic the nearby area is noticeably dimmer, as if the light is being consumed

:>

You could have asked me to help you translate, but nooooo.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  15. Are there any specific classes or races to choose from, or do we just pick whatever?

16. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    Whatever. You can either have a class or a rank.

17. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    It's not that complicated. You roll to get spell dice, then put them into things like "affect 25 people over a day with two words", then you put some of your words into a spell, like "Azar's fiery cascade of madness"(two words), define each word(Fiery:damage opponents, madness makes them attack whoever 's closest), release the spell, and I will text each word against each enemy(most likely their "saves")

18. If you don't wanna read it use this site https://ttsreader.com/

Race:
    Lox
    I am Brady the last lox left on this world after my colony was killed my squids

Vir: 3
    Cer: 5
    Dis: 5
    Adr: 3
    Whe: 2
    Soc: 3

Main Ability -
    Turn Invisible: 4
    Supporting Abilities -
    Leap Really Far In The Air: 2
    Stealth: 2
    Accuracy: 2
    Mind Breaker: 3

Health:3
    Provision:5

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  19. Any other specifics Ill private message you

20. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    You do realize that nothing can be complete, right? You will have to roll against the enemy's save v. mind. Anyway, this looks great! You are the first one to join! Do you want to set the theme?(I have the right to veto)