Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnReality

DawnReality Active Member

xMistyRose
    MVP+
    Honestly, no idea, i guess it just doesn't look natural for me when i watch someone do it XD

2. Soulpresence

Soulpresence Well-Known Member

Soulpresence
    MVP+
    Jitter is overrated imo, Fast click but decreased accuracy... What's the point, id much rather a solid 8 cps with good accuracy over 12 cps+ with bad accuracy. With the health issues it potentially may cause probably not the best thing to do :)

3. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither Well-Known Member

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    me: so much fun
    an hour l8r: AHHH MY HANDS!!! AHAHAHAH!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shadow_Fiend

Shadow_Fiend Member

The muscles of my arm hurts :(

5. No, I strongly believe this is a rumor you have nothing to worry about, jitter away! :cool:

6. MinnesotaPing

MinnesotaPing Well-Known Member

bruh i really don’t recommend it. I can jitter 16 cps, but like my hand is constantly like not hurting by like i always feel the need to move it idk why. If you can get 8 cps without jittering then don’t jitter it’s really not necessary on Hypixel

7. Shadow_Fiend

Shadow_Fiend Member

I only get 6 lol

8. Pyrospower

Pyrospower Well-Known Member

Pyrospower
    look at isparkton and stimpy videos

9. Soulpresence

Soulpresence
    MVP+
    Those kinda people aren't like everyone else they are in the small minority that are able to aim well with jitter most are sloppy when they do :)

10. Proofs? I've been jitterclicking for more than 4 years, never got a probem. I jitterclick like all the time even on a cow or on a creeper... There are no proofs that jitterclick is bad for the health lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Pyrospower

Pyrospower Well-Known Member

Pyrospower
    i'd say keep training

12. When I jitter, my arm hurts a lot afterwards, so I decided to stop. Listen to your body and if you think it hurts too much you should probably stop jitterirng and take a break.

13. I cant jitter or butterfly. just to be safe 6-10 cps is recommended and don't do it for more that 5+ minutes straight.

14. brandon048

brandon048 Well-Known Member

brandon048
    MVP+
    that's exactly why you play games that don't require spam clicking

like overwatch :eek:

15. PessimismDaily

PessimismDaily Active Member

Carpal tunnel is not caused by the act of jitterclicking. Rather, it is a result of people using mice on mousepads which do not feature a wrist support. The natural position of your hand is vertical, with your thumb above all your fingers. When you put your hand horizontal to the tabletop in order to use a mouse, you are constricting the already tiny space which nerves and blood vessels use to pass between your radius bone (basically the wrist). Over time, this leads to problems.

Solution: Get a vertical mouse :D Or put some squishy gel thing under your wrist when you use mice.

16. Soulpresence

Soulpresence
    MVP+
    Id say, idc about how much I can click. Speed of clicking doesn't always mean you win lol ;)

17. Shadow_Fiend

Shadow_Fiend Member

how to i pvp with that lol

18. Not, but from contuinual computer use there is a posibility to get carpal tunnel. This is from any use, ot just video games. This happens a lot with jobs with computers. Try doing stretches before and after you play, and if you feel discomfort, just take a break.

19. Reoccured

Reoccured New Member

santaisSANTA
    VIP
    No, you will most likely get wrist tendonitis, not carpal tunnel or arthritis. Both are rare, and wrist tendonitis is a disease with both symptoms but due to repetitive use of the muscles related to your wrist.

20. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

Disease, no. Injury and strain, yes.

Having a super high CPS doesn't matter much anyways because of MC's invincibility frames.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.