16 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Bacon

42 vote(s)
    38.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GottenDesert0

GottenDesert0 Member

Just wanted to know what you guys thought. I personally want it to happen, because stuff like Ranked Sky wars being BAC protected would happen, and the game would be cheater free, unlike uh, a few months ago...

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
  2. It would probably be beneficial to the server as a whole. I'd like to see it happen, and I don't see any real pitfalls with adding BAC support to hypixel.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Majority of Hypixel's games aren't based off vanilla pvp, which I'd assume is what BAC was made for considering it served well on Badlion. If it were to be put in say a game like Warlords, everyone would be false banned for antikb since there is no knockback in the game. Hypixel would have to find a way to add it specifically to games that are complete vanilla pvp, like RSW for example, where it could be very beneficial without false banning much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Fair enough, although I'd argue that most of the current popular games could use BAC, such as bedwars, skywars, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not BW/normal SW, it'd be EXTREMELY deterring for most players if they suddenly have to install BLC in order to play (especially the younger audience).
    RSW however is in desperate need of such a client side anticheat past a certain rating (1200 maybe)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Integrating BAC doesn't mean that you are required to download Badlion Client. It works with the client, for those who have it, to help catch cheaters. For example, you were still able to play on Badlion without the client.

7. xDadd

xDadd Well-Known Member

xDadd
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    They wont add this until there is Mac and Linux support, and even then it will take a while to get a good system.

8. That's correct, idk was assuming you meant just installing BLC

9. Ah, my bad.

10. DevOperator

DevOperator Active Member

DevOperator
    MVP+
    I would love to see BAC support on Hypixel, it'd be a big change and a problem solver.

11. BAC could help the server but if you had to use it in ranked skyward for example maybe some people don’t like the client and they don’t want to use but they were forced to if they wanted to play ranked

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TheOtherJam

TheOtherJam Well-Known Member

hypixel himself has a back dude

13. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

Miikie
    MVP++
    Their won't be mac/linux support and they will add it even if they aren't any support for that. Use bootcamp for mac.

14. ItsTene

ItsTene Well-Known Member

ItsNotTene
    YouTuber
    pawhgang
    Officer
    Most people against adding BLC conflate forcing the client with supporting it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BAC would work amazingly well!! But that's just my opinion.. Maybe they can come up with better ideas and stuff.

16. The reason why Hypixel didn't implement AAC, is because it false flags people in Megawalls (I think if my memory is correct)
    Just worried that it might not be compatible with Hypixel

tho BAC can decrease Ranked cheater significantly

17. ItsTene

ItsTene Well-Known Member

ItsNotTene
    YouTuber
    pawhgang
    Officer
    AAC is a bad plugin because it is public.

18. Nobody is saying you have to download the client to play, you just can use it.

19. xDadd

xDadd Well-Known Member

xDadd
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    What about linux? And some people dont want to change their whole OS just to play ranked or something

20. Yes, there are too many closet cheaters in mega walls.