1. Buddyfrosty

Buddyfrosty Active Member

Buddyfrosty
    VIP
    Hello folks, today a few members were bored and I had this old code for a forum software, and I thought I would share it with all of you, just incase you ever get bored. Divinity RPG is a rpg where you just basically fight monsters and complete quests, it is under constant development by me and to finish the whole game it should take you 1-3 hours. The website it is on is here. But you must register for an account to play. I will post below a step-by-step how to get going guide
    Step 1: You've registered for the site, now what? After registering go back to the rpg page and you should end up here [​IMG] Now, you click the "Town" button on the left side of the page.

Step 2: You should now end up here [​IMG]
    Now, you look at all of the class info and once you've decided which class you like, click the drop down arrow and then click which class you would like to choose [​IMG]

Step 3: You should now end up here: [​IMG] From here on out you can access the side links and do some quests. Below I will post a guide on how to "Beat Quests", Join Guilds, See your stats, and more.
    Beating Quests:
    To beat a quest you first need to visit the Blacksmith which is found on the right side of the page and purchase a weapon. Now, you need to click "Battlegrounds" (Found on the left side of the page under "RPG Areas" Here, you need to click "Challenge a Monster" found on the right hand side of the page.(Row 3) After clicking that, there is a large list of monsters to fight. I recommend starting out with the "Larva" or the "Jelly" and then working your way up. To fight this monster, either use the drop down arrow or click "Fight this monster?"(Found under the monsters picture) When beating a monster you rack up exp and gold, which can be used to buy more things at the shops. You can level up with the exp, and each time you level up you get to upgrade 4 things, HP, MP, ATK, and DEF.
    Joining Guilds:
    Joining a guild is rather easy.
    Step 1) Click "Guilds" on the left side of the page(Row 2 under RPG Areas)
    Step 2)Click "Join a Guild" on the right side of the page.
    Step 3) Look through all of the guilds and pick a certain one you like.(Using the drop down arrow)
    Step 4) Own face and help your guild rank!
    P.S. If you want a guild created, PM Buddyfrosty on the forums with all of the guild info such as: Leader and Name.
    Viewing your Stats:
    Ever wanted to know what level you are, how much EXP you have, EXP needed for next level, Battles Won/Lost? Well with this step-by-step guide you can!
    Step 1)Click "RPG Profile" on the left side of the page under "RPG Areas"(row 5)
    Step 2)You can now see your stats for what level you are, how much EXP you have, and EXP needed for next level. To see your Battles Won/Lost go to step 3.
    Step 3) Click "View Battles Won/Lost" on the right side of the page. Now that you know your ratio you may want to know your bank stats, if so follow the next step.
    Step 4) Click "View Bank Stats" on the right side of the page.
    Step 5)To see what's in your inventory, click "View Inventory" on the right side of the page.

2. Sorry, but it still doesn't work. :(
    Is there a specific browser I should be using?

3. Buddyfrosty

Buddyfrosty
    VIP
    It works with chrome, firefox, internet explorer, and Opera. I have tested it on all of my test accounts and it works fine.

4. Buddyfrosty

Buddyfrosty
    VIP
    Added how to beat quests, join a guild, and seeing your stats. If I start getting questions about it I'll make a FAQ spoiler.

5. Buddyfrosty

Buddyfrosty
    VIP
    Pit199 if you couldn't figure it out before here's the guide.

6. PiggyAssassin

PiggyAssassin Active Member

AyeRawn
    Fascinated by how the website works.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Buddyfrosty

Buddyfrosty
    VIP
    Xayle come test out this rpg with us!

8. Mr_Xayle

Mr_Xayle Well-Known Member