1. I created this so we could all talk about the recent ideas for nerfs/buffs to various items in the game. The most notable one (in my opinion) is the wise set/rogue sword strat nerf. Keep in mind all the nerfs that they posted about aren't implemented yet, so there's a still a chance to give feedback.

Please check out the article where they posted all the potential changes:
    https://hypixel.net/threads/balancing-thread-round-3-gear.2437824/

Personally, I'm salty that the rogue sword/wise set strat is getting nerfed, since I'm halfway to getting a wise set. I'm also concerned about the decreased AOTD drop chance from dragon fights. It might decrease the value of summoning eyes since dragon fights as a whole wouldn't be as profitable as before, and it would decrease the demand for eyes. Also, the fact that they might get rid of the regular bank menu access from your piggy bank is pretty annoying.

But enough with my opinion, I'd like to hear what others have to say.

2. I really can't say anything, since the recent "changes" caused me to quit

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hopefully the backlash around them causes the devs to remove the nerfs

4. Pv1_

Pv1_ Well-Known Member

Pv1
    VIP
    First Place Frags FPF
    A way to withdraw coins will most likely come in the future. They will buff/nerf whatever they see fit, it's completely up to them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rolling___

Rolling___ Well-Known Member

Rolling_Scones
    VIP
    its been confirmed that a way to withdraw will be implemented

6. 8r5

8r5

8r5 Well-Known Member

i8r5
    MVP++
    Ex Rayers XRAY
    Co-Master
    If the wise nerf to 30% mana reduction goes through, I'm going to stop playing for a while. I don't do dragons so I don't care about AoTD drop nerf. Rogue sword nerf was needed. Very happy about Raider Axe nerf, it's currently WAY too OP for 135k. Ender armor drop nerf is nice, but I'd also like to see it go down to rare rarity. Tactician's needs a harder nerf, it's still too good. Spider hat nerf was necessary. End sword doesn't affect anyone.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. SoccMc

SoccMc Active Member

SoccMC
    MVP++
    Pretty sure eyes will increase so that people can get them more often.