1. This is a irl trading servers. It violates hypixel TOS but hypixel does not do anything when I report (since it is a discord server I think). Can you guys like or something so the staff can see. ALSO, if you think I am doing this just to get invite rewards, I AM NOT. Just leave the server and I won’t get invites. I don’t even want the rewards anyways.

EDIT 1 removed link. Members of the staff team, if you see this, message me for the link so you can ban them

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 4:17 PM
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. How would liking this post get staff attention? Also don’t post the link to the discord ask for help where you can report this. This is like showing everyone a black market, telling everyone where it is and how to get there

3. staff will probably see it eventually - dont worry abt it
    chilll

4. DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK- the server offers 1 mil every 20 invites a user makes. WasMimical wants to profit off this.

5. BRUH I litterally said leave after you see it are you blind. If the staff see this, they will know what server it is. It also has all the sellers ign so they can get banned

6. Just report it at discord. Get a mail out to support explaining it it should be taken down, since it isn't just against hypixel's but also Discord's TOS.

7. ah yes... hypixel. going to do a lot.

excuse me.

how is this hypixel's fault?

tf hypixel gonna do lol?

8. milkwentbadd

milkwentbadd New Member

milkwentbadd
    VIP
    Probably shouldn't advertise the discord at all. Just saying.

9. should i remove the discord link. if the admins see they wont know what server though

10. how do i mail discord

11. Guys how do I edit the message I wanna get rid of the server but I cant

12. why tf would you post the link so more people can get into the server

13. I removed the server link but the the admins, message me and I’ll send you the link so you can punish them