1. Hello Hypixel My name Is Nick and i have sum problems on discord and abute my own rank the {VIP+} If you see at your store he will tell my name [Mooeena Buyt [VIP+] ] And i put my own name here OnlyGlobalPanda And i change and I create a minecraft accaount and now my own name is [Mooeena] And wen i just log on the hypixel discord My name wass OnlyGlobalPaDa And o want to put my own name Mooeena and i have sum proof I am Mooeena if any Modarator-Helper come to the server msg me /msg Mooeena are you the real mooeena abute abute that you send on forums. And i will say yes and if you see my name on discord is Mooeena#6345 And i want my rank i wass waiting like 1day! Thx for reading that if you can help me msg me on discord here {Mooeena#6345} Thx Bey.

2. Welcome to the forums Nick.

3. Welcome to the forums! :)

4. Welcome to the forums Nick! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM :)

5. Welcome to the Hypixel forums community, Nick! :)

6. Hi everyone Thx a lot for replying to me! I am so sorry that player i trade sumthing for a VIP Hypixel and i got scam I hope if you can suporte me pls :( Thx everyone!

7. O_O And my name Is {Mooeena} Ign
    Oops

8. You can PM any online staff member by looking at the "Online Staff" section from the homepage of the forums. They would be the only ones who could change your nickname on the Hypixel Discord.

Regards,
    Anx :)

9. Iuck

Iuck Active Member

Lucken
    MVP+
    Welcome to the forums.

10. Thx And i you can help me uou now how ;)

11. Thx If you now how can you help me look Up :)
    <3 <3 <3

12. Can you help me with a rank all this is wass a scam sum 1 scam me Can you help me

13. Well if you read the thread, they clearly had a question.

Are you saying you traded something to a person so they would buy you VIP+?

How were you scammed?

14. That's what I get for trying to be active on the forums at 5 in the morning LOL

As for the issue with your rank, head on over to https://support.hypixel.net/ and explain your situation there. That's where all purchase/rank related issues get resolved, so one of our customer support agents will be able to give you a hand :)

15. Hello ItsNickCekGR, welcome to the Hypixel Zoo! If you need help with Discord, you will need to contact a staff member.