1. Well actually it became famous and he definitely is not the only one, very not well seen by the community.

2. Not gonna lie, either window glitch isn't too feasible in Alien Arcadium

For both: You'll have to refill ammo every other round late game, anyway; in some cases, you might not be able to get back in the glitched position before the next round, making you stay in the ferris wheel corner (lower chance at survival, but usable every round granted 0-1 holograms)

For the first one: Giants can hit you, still; that glitch in particular would only help you on round 59.
    For the second one: Some zombies have ranged attacks, meaning they can still kill you, and it's actually hard to set up that particular glitch in the first place (in some cases, you may make it impossible by mistake).

3. You don’t seem to know the glitch, you could actually reach round 105 by using it but i won’t tell any information about it

4. Regardless of whether it's looked poorly on, harassing someone like this over it is uncalled for and is also against the forum rules. Both on counts of public shaming and bullying. Someone in a position of influence in the community such as yourself should be aware of this I'm sure, and should also be discouraging it.
    Besides that, there's a difference about caring enough to have an opinion on it, and caring enough to go onto a public forum to specifically shame someone without provocation. As I've said before, she's not on here or in our discord trash talking any of you. The toxicity and harassment has always been largely one sided, and I can say that from my own experience dealing with said members harassing me as well.

I normally wouldn't get into an argument or debate as much as this on the forum x), but between here and the messages I get on discord, the bullying has really become quite ridiculous.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  5. I know what it is happening and I have already started to act in consequence. Here we are on the forums, on your post, not saying that I cannot do much but it is currently not my role, I know everyone involved in this 'debate'.
    When you create your identity and can have a sort of influence and links to people or other communities, I will not act or think as you can think I would.
    Surely this topic has reached a height that it should not have done. I am also not supporting that and tried to struggle forward to stop it I think, I have known Eldrite for the most and the other and I have my opinion on the situations in general that I do not share for obvious reasons. And from what I read you do not seem to perfectly aware yourself of what is done and do not seem to mind a lot anyway. I could consider the situation laughable if some of the involved characters had not lied or tried to corrupt. In my opinion it is not any kind harassment but extreme case of stubbornness and blindness.

You could analyze what I say to find out in what side I am, do as you wish, just repeating that when I posted the message I took in consideration that people could naively think that it would have been to help a side that I generally prefer to state facts despite our language barriers.

6. you don't have an account of her entire play history bud, by your own
    Ahaha, yeah the language barriers can mess with things a bit at times. But I agree with you mostly on all except for the harassment. I do choose to stay out of most of it, just as you feel your influence has it's limitations, I also don't find it my place to nose into others' business. It just becomes my problem when I'm confronted with it directly in this manner.
    I do think most of the shenanigans and ill will between the servers have been ironed out at this point. Theres some straggling problems, but all in good time of course.

7. enjoy typing thousand word passages sbs im lazy to read

• Like Like x 1
  8. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    @diggerBram is bad at things

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. you are better than eldrite though because you don't glitch

• Like Like x 1
  10. Glitching doesn't make someone bad in terms of skill. She's pretty good skill wise, don't why you're implying that glitching means bad skill level?

Also you can ping me all you want in zombies league, do your pathetic little raids that amount to nothing but just minor confusion for 2 seconds. Your efforts are pointless and the 3 people that you pinged do not care one bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well, relying on glitching all the time doesn't give you the time to hone your skills to play legitimately; others who play legitimately will catch up to the glitcher if all he does is glitch his way to victory.

12. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    I think he means morally bad not unskilled but hey I cant read his mind

13. coz shes better than u and ur trash so

• Like Like x 1
  14. Liark

Liark Well-Known Member

I‘ve never heard that name,
    but it seems nice! :)

• Like Like x 3
  15. yes gtfo from my life forever

• Creative Creative x 3
  16. Says the person that's trying to get everyone's attention by posting meaningless insults and attempting at useless time-wasting raids

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Liark

Liark Well-Known Member

You should stop replying then.
    If you do nothing he can‘t insult you.
    Basic knowledge, requires an IQ of 5.

• Like Like x 3
  18. You don't understand: The rest of us use the forums; we can't escape animeless's responses.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. i don't need to be meaningful in a meaningless and worthless person's life
    and you are also posting meaningless insults too

20. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    I only have 1

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1