1. Oculism

Oculism Active Member

Oculism_
    MVP+
    that's fucking hilarious that you think that

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I don't think it, it's true. LOL, I find it funny that you, as a member think I'm wrong.
    Oh well, you'll find out when you get Well-Known member I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. man i can smell the ego.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You mean to tell me you've never received any punishment on the forums nor do you choose to read the rules and abide by them?

5. I can smell the ego.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Great Work! Looking forward to see a better anti-cheat system soon!

7. Lol ok

8. dude are you mad?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Des

Des

Des Well-Known Member

Decisiveness
    MVP+
    Dart DART
    GUILDMASTER
    I think you didn't realize this is an old post.

10. Oculism

Oculism Active Member

Oculism_
    MVP+
    My original post was "Right, because WKM's are pristine goddesses that do no wrong" and you responded by saying it was true

ahem
    Any moderator would respectfully disagree with you on all levels

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I didn't mean that they always do nothing wrong, but I'm saying this because WKM's have a lot more experience and time on forums rather than a new member would. Everyone knows that by now lol.
    Proof?

12. Oculism

Oculism Active Member

Oculism_
    MVP+
    Your logic is pertained to: "New Members dont read the rules for the forums or see the warning that the thread is old, and Well-Known Members are automatically better and less prone to this!"
    Spoiler alert; it's not. If anything I've seen more Well-Known Members booted off the forums in my lifetime (since 2014, lurking accountless) than Members/New Members.

And for proof:
    @kaskada99

13. Lol, I like how you actually got your ass set on fire because of a statement I made.
    First off, I didn't actually mean that just because we're WKM's makes us 'automatically better', if anything that was just a joke.
    Sure, any member can read the rules, but any wkm has more experience and time on forums to know what it's like, and what to do and what not to do. For example, in the rules nowhere does it talk about necroposting, but that's not allowed, right?
    So what happens when a new member who has never used a forum website come to Hypixel forums? So many incidents have occurred where a necropost was made on an old thread, guess who made it? A new member.

14. Oculism

Oculism Active Member

Oculism_
    MVP+
    You know what, it's not worth it. Your ego is too large to try and deal with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Dude I can smell the ego

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ChaoKeeper

ChaoKeeper Member

ChaoKeeper
    MVP+
    Once hypixel makes hytale all these people can go there and maybe nobody will have to worry about this server existing with such a harsh policy.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1