1. owly

owly Active Member

This is insane to me. How do you even manage to not die of stress while decompiling to find roots of problems? Mad props to you guys behind the scenes, 95% of the playerbase don't realize how much importance you hold to Hypixel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NOCx420

NOCx420 New Member

173_IRL
    VIP
    I love to geek out from time to time.
    Thanks for this :)

3. As a spigot developer, it's really nice to read through these and google some unknown terms, thanks for those posts!

4. MrCreepyPlayz

MrCreepyPlayz Well-Known Member

MrCreepyPlayz
    MVP++
    Ooh, interesting. I've never got to see behind the scenes on how this works. :eek:

5. DrySoup

DrySoup Well-Known Member

DrySoup
    MVP+
    Blue Crew BLUCRU
    Really cool to see Hypixel being more transparent with the players and making more information like this publicly available. Hopefully this will help clear up a lot of the confusion and misinformation going around about lag/skyblock/the growth etc etc (if any of the nons will actually bother looking at it)

6. i read the whole thing and still dont understand anything lmao

7. GitLab [F]

8. So Is SkyBlock Permenetly VIP Or Above If No How Much Would It Take For Defaults To Join ?

9. Now imagine optimising stuff in a higher level language which wraps everything into its custom objects and is additionally JIT-compiled.

Yes, I'm talking about you .NET

10. Prob in 2 day for default

11. understanding some of it makes me feel pretty good :D

I really love these posts, plesae give more

12. 000Nick

000Nick Well-Known Member

000Nick
    MVP+
    W0lf Gang WOLVES
    I'd like to see some insight into what patches to Spigot you've created (beyond just the NBT thing).

13. Thanks for this blogpost, verry useful !
    Lol

14. Although I don't really understand everything I read, it was still very interesting and informative to read. Thanks for sharing!

15. Don't under stand the complicated stuff but happy to hear they are improving the game

16. we all know you all are trying your best to update skyblock i saw the twitter post that no updates in the next weeks put good thing were the actual best server on the whole entire game. Right now i currenlty need to play skywars at night because i never experience lag at night

17. i am not one of those nons that is all like "rise up nons and is addicted to minecraft" but does anyone have an eta on when the problem will be fixed

18. ItsBryce

ItsBryce Active Member

uwuBryce
    MVP++
    Raid RAID
  19. SLEDGE

SLEDGE Member

sledgemasterrrr
    MVP+
    This goes to show that it takes a lot more than what we see to keep this thing running. I love it!