1. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    Hey all, my skyblock profile has been deleted for a month now and I've created a support ticket on the hypixel support website more than 20 days ago, but nobody is responding. I have contacted staff as well and they say they forwarded the support ticket ID to the support staff, but that was more than 10 days ago and I havent gotten any response yet. I also created a bug report and forum post a month ago, but nobody responded to that either. Does anybody have some advice on what I should do now?

2. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    lol now I'm not only being ignored by the staff team but also by the hypixel community

3. You were probably hacked. Hypixel cannot help with that.

Unless you accidentally deleted it yourself. But still, hypixel can't help with that.

4. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    no i didnt get hacked because all my fairy souls are gone as well. I wasnt in a coop either. Never shared anything online about my mc profile. Im quite certain near to nobody even knew my mc profile existed. Im REALLY certain i didnt get hacked.

5. The hacker could have easily created a new profile and delete your old one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    Wouldnt that mean I keep my skills tho? Because those are all gone, even though I still have them in the ranked achievements.

7. No, if your profile is deleted, everything (including skills) is deleted.

8. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    Okay so I have one last thing I cant wrap my head around, because the profile I have now, with nothing on it, says it has been created 7 months ago. This means that the hypothetical hacker couldnt have deleted my profile and created a new one

9. Have you created a second profile 7 months ago when you created your main profile?

10. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
  11. could you show a screenshot of said profile creation date?

12. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    I did have 2 profile tho, but the one I have now was created a long time before the other one. The second profile I created was deleted as well, but I didnt have anything on that one.

13. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Ok, I'm not very sure about that then. I have heard of people having their islands reset but not skills/items. I also don't understand how your 2nd profile got deleted. There's not much I can do for you unfortunately. I hope you do get the response from admins though since this seems strange.

15. Lode213

Lode213 New Member

69Beast69
    MVP+
    Okay, thanks for your time.