1. can't kick inactive members, i submitted a bug.

2. Why did you destroy The piggybank? now i have to spend 6.2m just to get a perk i already had. The only fix you had to add was to prevent players from withdrawing with the piggybank. I personally used it a lot to Deposit the money and this was an actual feaure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I kinda like the new things they added for the Piggy Bank
    Can't wait to see what items will be at the tavern in the Wilderness

4. >”Slayer boss drops will now guarantee dropping their respective "token" items (flesh, web, teeth). the other more rare drops and runes are on separate drop tables. If the stars align, you can get 3 different drops from a slayer boss.”

Me:
    : 74C6BCD9-1409-4F9D-9AA2-D471FB6975F5.jpeg

5. WHYYY THE PIGGY BANK
    RIP

• Like Like x 1
  6. PNth420

PNth420 New Member

PNth420
    [QUOTE="First, the Piggy bank now has a new use.
    You will not lose coins from death if you have a Piggy Bank in your inventory.
    On death, your piggy bank will break. You can repair it for 8 times cheaper than a new one. (it's about 5k coins of pork chops). On break/repair, you still keep the reforge on it."[/QUOTE] change this back no one wanted this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wait does this remove the CO-OP tag that i still have after my alt joined it for less than an hour when this first came out?

8. YEEEEEEEES THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. I made a forum for a skyblock glitch C=

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ah, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but dying armor is currently disabled/bugged, could we possible get a fix to either revert it back to the way that it was or a new system to dye armor with? Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. FlexNiko

FlexNiko New Member

FlexNiko
    VIP
    searching for enchantments doenst work at all. Or how would i do it?
    i tried searching "sharpness" and it didnt list anything. is there some special thing i have to click to search for enchantments or how would i go about to do it?

13. Revert piggy bank change u cowards

14. Now fix dragon frags not stacking

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. How can I check how many days has a person been inactive in my coop?

16. I think it's better than just having the 2 hour personal bank and a piggy bank that can deposit but not withdraw, like it was immediately after the piggy bank was "fixed".

17. joker876

joker876 New Member

joker876
    MVP+
    And please set the timer to 0 seconds after the player dies so they can instantly teleport somewhere instead of waiting for 5 more sec

18. Magma Cube is still attacking even tho i have intemidation ring on me..

19. the update isnt released yet