1. Hello,

I am working on improving my Photoshop skills, and I'd really like to get some fun challenges from the Hypixel Community. I always loved making Forum Signatures for some reason, they're so minuscule to one's forum profiles, but they can really help make their messages pop.

If you would like a forum signature, I ask that you comment below with your request following my format (since my skills are very limited, I need to limit what I let you request ~ don't worry: as I improve, I'll make it more flexible).

Examples:
    (I'll post examples when I've made a few!)

Rules
    1. Please do not ask for anything inappropriate. I will report your request, and not take any further requests from you.
    2. Respect my time. This is more of a hobby! I want to make some cool signatures, but it'll take me time and thought for each one, and I'm definitely on the server a lot more, so I won't always check this post. I will tag you in a comment below and post the signature.
    3. Please don't ask for something crazy. I'm learning, so I'm not super good yet. I might surprise you, but that's beside the point.

Format

In-Game Name:
    Extra Text: (I'd prefer not using this - but I can try my best)
    Color Scheme:
    Would you like a background: (yes/no - if you have one in mind - link me an image, otherwise I'll find something cool to match your color scheme)

Best Regards,
    DeathAtMidnight

2. bob

bob

bob Well-Known Member

stqrchild
    MVP+
    May request when there are examples. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes as said above, as soon as you get your examples up, I will surely request one.

4. What he said

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  5. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hxsky
    MVP++
    The Bloodlust BLOOD
    I'll be your first one

In-Game Name: Hxsky
    Extra Text: (I'd prefer not using this - but I can try my best): N/A
    Color Scheme: Surprise me. I'm fond of light blue/purple.
    Would you like a background: (yes/no): Maybe a husky?
    20190117_131119.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Considering I know what I want, I'm going to request one.

In-Game Name: OfficiallyToad
    Extra Text: (I'd prefer not using this - but I can try my best) No
    Color Scheme: Light/baby blue
    Would you like a background: (yes/no - if you have one in mind - link me an image, otherwise I'll find something cool to match your color scheme) Yes, I like the sea if you can match any of my colours to it!

Thanks! :)

7. @Husky
    I tried a different image, let me know if you liked it! I tried implementing the color scheme you wanted, it looks kinda cool but I might work on it a bit more, so let me know.
    [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. 8APAP

8APAP Well-Known Member

8AP
    MVP++
    Lush LUSH
    Officer
    In-Game Name: 8AP
    Extra Text: (I'd prefer not using this - but I can try my best): Dont add text please :)
    Color Scheme: Light blue
    Would you like a background: (yes/no): Yes, Cat or Dog please.

9. @OfficiallyToad
    Hope you like it, it's a bit more simplistic due to your image request, but I think it matches well. Let me know if you want a bit more!
    [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  10. This is really good, thanks! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yours was a bit difficult e.e, hope you like it!
    [​IMG]

12. 8APAP

8APAP Well-Known Member

8AP
    MVP++
    Lush LUSH
    Officer
    hey,
    I meant that I want an avatar for the forums, can you make one of these for me?

13. Oof, sorry. I don't really know how to make avatars. I'm sure I could, but I wanna stick with bigger objects right now (like forum signatures).