1. Well if someone attempted to attack you, ye'd be instantly confirmed as the murderer

I do not really feel that specifically is necessary, eh. The benefit recieved from murdering is a chance to win, and if you don't have some sort of plan to defend yourself for the night, that's your own fallacy, hum.

I dunno.

2. Quietly fishing through my game DMs to find little highlights - (Action DM coming up in a seperate post due to likely length)

Astatine/Nitro Dynamic: "Sacrificing Nitro to the Chimney Gods" -

Having given pretty much everything I had to Nitro prior to lynch, the revival had an expected result. Plus fatigue and sugar. Eat disorganized typing from someone too crazed to correct their spelling mistakes. Plus banter.

In which Nitro requests to be whacked with my broom, so I do so.

Why Nitro committed an essential suicide by mislynch.

"That could be fun actually. Let's do it because yes."

And then nothing goes as planned

Also if anyone was wondering where the Tower Flags went, I had Nitro take them, in a whim of a Minesweeper-inspired haze. Don't question my logic.

Dead Chat prior to my revival (which was then moved): I can't directly reply to posts there so I'll quote them.

"speculate about stuff and bully astatine in here I guess" - Lukely

"I'm dead weeeeeee" - Java

Lukely suggests Revival in order to get to 3 trials
    "Can murderers be revived too?" - Java
    "I wouldn’t want him to be a murderer again, but it would be mean to not include him too since he was a first phase death. If astatine is fine with it, I can make it only between you (Java) and Zichy." - Lukely
    "I mean, I most likely would not have the supplies necessary to get away with a kill in only one day. Eh. If it's random, give me half their odds (e.g. 20% for me) and if it's player-based that's out of my control anyway." - Astatine being nice and also being a profiteer at the same time because perish

wheee indeed

3. wheee

Here's my DM highlights.

The whole point of getting a broom.

More broom shenanigans.

More broom shenanigans (didn't work but eh)

Also, if anyone was wondering why Zichy was in Java's dorm, they were originally in the tunnel between Java's and my dorm. I'd left and locked my trapdoor, so Zichy was forced to leave through Java's.

Weird ideas.

it got denied anyway lul

Realizing that despite people being able to investigate my inventory during trial, I could just dump anything incriminating on someone AFK. Not foolproof, but certainly effective.

karmical retribution P1

karmical retribution P2

Technically all you did was set off the tear gas and break the gun which didn't even have bullets anyway, so ha

don't ask.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Skullmaster4

Skullmaster4 Well-Known Member

Might create a planning PM for a the next game in a moment. I'll invite @Mobocracy and @PixelBit. Anyone else interested can join too, just ask.

This isn't locking in anybody to actually mod/co-mod the game yet, we'll still figure it out later.

5. Sure, why not.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can I be in the PM too? I’ll probably skip the next game and play mafia instead, or something.

If you plan for a full game, I hope we can find enough people if we all plan to sit out the next one. Might need a new strategy.

• Like Like x 1