1. Hi everyone! In my other hype thread about my pack i got so much love and support! i said i would finish it in around a week, but with all the support i was getting i kinda made alot and got everything done in around a week :p so here, after some time of waiting, Is My Zombies ResourcePack! Unlike most that are just stolen textures from the internet, These were all created by me, (with codepixel making some perk icons for me <3)

[​IMG]
    Heres every perk and weapon!

Heres what zombie pigmen and angry wolfs look like!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ill be updating this pack in versions, leading up to the release of zombies like if they add new guns ill update this for the new guns!
    Even the most bad computers can run this! only 500kb with the smallest models that have amazing looks!

@CodePixel Helped with The speed and weapon perk. hes amazing at this
    @ToastyBread betatested

I Hope you all enjoy this! and please tell me of any bugs i need to fix!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like x 29
    • Hype Train x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. UpdateLog:
    7/14/2017:
    Added 1.9,1.10,1.11,1,12 Support for the pack!
    7/14/2017
    Sorry! I missed The shotgun and the blowdart :( Its fixed now!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  3. SirYe

SirYe Active Member

Yaella
    VIP
    watergun.jpg
    LOL bruh... did we search up the same water gun image from google XD?
    I did the same watergun!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Keons

Keons Well-Known Member

Keons
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    hey I helped with the pack
    a bit

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. whitehorns_

whitehorns_ Well-Known Member

whitehorns_
    pretty impressive my frieind +1

6. duels has a problem to join a game

7. youareamazing

youareamazing Well-Known Member

hughughug
    MVP+
    Nice texture pack man!

8. Kbz

Kbz

Kbz Well-Known Member

Kbz
    MVP+
    The Bloodlust BLOOD
    Very cool resource pack :D!

9. SirYe

SirYe Active Member

Yaella
    VIP
    Hey Cryptic, loving the pack here.

You're a good guy so I'm going to give it to ya real! I'm gonna leave some constructive criticism here:

1. I love the perks, they look amazing! Every one of them is clear and concise and they all have a uniform design.

2. Zombies look great, the wolf changes are very good.

3. I think the weapons range a lot, I'm going to break down each and every survivor weapon:
    - Knife: Looks pretty cool, there are just a few things throwing me off. The blocks used to make the blade are ThiCC. I think you should thin them out to give the sharpness feel to it.
    Another thing about it, the very monotone hyper-light grey doesn't give it a sense of sharpness as well. I highly suggest shading here.

- Pistol: Looks enormous from outside view. It's simple but has a clear shape. However I think it could be a bit more detailed on the west/east sides of the barrel. I'm also not a fan of the black block representing the hole in the barrel in the north side of it - I think that would better be represented by texture. Overall very nice!

- shotgun: It looks good! The third person view seems a tad strange. From the outside, it looks very big.

- Rifle/Sniper: So here is where it gets strange. The rifle/sniper is clearly the most detailed and perfect gun. I can't find any real downside to them both. The only issue is that your other weapons are monotone in color or perhaps simpler in appearance. This makes the rifle/sniper stick out quite a bit in comparison to the rest of the pack.

- Rocket Launcher: Very interesting design that I do like, it does have some clipping issues with the head that are rather minor. The glass around the lava could be improved a tad to be more cohesive but overall very nice!

-Blow dart: Looks good, the only thing I would rethink is maybe the size and positioning of the feathers. From an outside view, it also seems strangely large.

- Water Gun: EYYY WE USED THE SAME ONE! I mean I can't really complain much here, it looks very good. Only thing is it looks strangely flat compared to your other guns.

- Flame thrower: I liked the preview of it you gave us and the shape overall is very nice. I have just one minor gripe - it has a lot of pure black blocks. The problem with pure black is that outlines within the detailing is covered up. You can only tell the overall shape of it on the edges. I recommend a dark grey perhaps? It also seems a bit flat compared to other guns, similar problem to water gun.

- Elder Gun: I LOVE the concept for this. It's just so amazing to think of it as a crossbow. I only have a minor gripe - the guardian skins are high res compared to the rest of it, making a strange contrast.

Overall gripes:
    The guns aren't placed in very uniform positions for the GUI. It's a small issue but noticeable.

Some guns seem very large.

Conclusion:
    I love the pack! it has a few things needing improvement but there's nothing glaring and there's no problem you can't handle. Keep up the amazing work Cryptic, I will look forward to your future updates on this :)

p.s. I hope you'll take a look and criticize my pack when it comes out :D!

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. For most of the guns i put them in a "wierd" angle because shooting at the ground dosnt work!
    General issue ill fix in the next updoot

same as up-top

11. xSunlight

xSunlight Well-Known Member

themistbeatboxer
    MVP+
    you little legend you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. heccin fricin bump

13. SirYe

SirYe Active Member

Yaella
    VIP
    100% original work for the win woot woot!

14. yes

15. DerpyKraken

DerpyKraken New Member

Dat_Pizza_Boi
    MVP
    The display of the gun is bugged out, i cant see anything holding the pistol, it took half of my screen

16. MenacingSooubway

MenacingSooubway Well-Known Member

You put the Deagle on Flaming/Frozen Bullets and called me lazy for not making my own 128 x 128 gun textures.

HyPocRItE1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1! baNnD!1!1!1!!11!!1!!

Btw I'm releasing my pack quite soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. can you provide a screenshot so i can get a better image of this?

18. nO ItS AN EDIT oF thE dEAGle!!!1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. MenacingSooubway

MenacingSooubway Well-Known Member

Yes.
    But it's still the Deagle.

• Funny Funny x 2
    1. that dartgun gui view though lol
    2. Make the rifle barrel a bit longer
    This is quite gucci!!!!!!!!!!! ggwp