1. Yes that’s why I am saying it here because it was not on their proposal

2. @Chevio What are your thoughts on this since you are the only person so far who has added a negative rating

3. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Chest hunter should max be 100
    Pirate shouldn't exist

Therr is already gold armor win so don't need rambo win

4. I've been actively looking for suggestions so there's no need to leave a negative rating over disagreeing with my suggestions.
    1. Chest Hunter shouldn't max at 100, as that takes way too few games.
    2. Pirate is arguable, but if you have a better idea just tell me lol.
    3. Honestly I agree with you on the Warrior achievement, so I'll probably completely change that

5. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    "Too few games"
    20 games is literally a month of waiting for games to fill.
    Pirate is 114 games of solo. That many games didn't even fill in 2018

6. Not even close to true lol. I’ve probably played roughly 25 games since the start of February, and I don’t even play every single game of Crazy Walls that fills (duh). It isn’t my issue if somebody decided they don’t want to try to complete an achievement. You could easily play 100+ games within 2 months if you actually tried.

7. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    An achievement that could be done in a day shouldn't take 2 years because of how the game fills.

8. Again, this is not my issue. You can’t complain over an achievement because you think it’s “too hard” because you’re too lazy to even attempt to well, achieve the achievement. This is the same issue with Sky Clash, Speed UHC, and other dead games.

9. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    When thy added mob kills to skyclash the game was still alive and alot of people were missing the achievements. Adding an achievement now with a 10 playerbase that would require you to literally play 500 more games is just stupid.

10. It would take roughly 200 games to complete both achievements, not anywhere near 500. Either way though, they’re achievements for a reason. If you’re too lazy to complete them, that’s your issue.

11. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    What does lazy have to do with any of this. You stand when you play or something? Lmfao, more like if you wanted them to add new achievements you should've said something beforr they nerfed the wins to 500. The problem is waiting for 2 years for games to fill just to get a stupid achievement.

12. Again, the suggested achievements don’t take anywhere near 500 games to complete. If you’d rather spend your time on Hypixel playing (for example) Sky Wars and QuakeCraft, you shouldn’t complain about a Crazy Walls achievement taking too much time to complete (which FYI, they dont).

13. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    JESUS CHRIST

NEXT CW UPDATE IS PROBABLY 2021 MINIMUM
    THE PLAYERBASE WILL BE NEGATIVE
    ADDING AN ACHIEVEMENT JUST TO MAKE YOU PLAY MORE GAMES IS STUPID.

14. Calm down lol. Don’t rage over the fact I’m simply suggesting new achievements that *gasp* make you play the game. I know, it’s a mind blowing idea that you actually have to play a game in order to complete the achievements for said game. Also, you only need to play 200 games, not win 200.

15. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Pressing the caps button on my phone does not mean I'm raging, you're obviously just ignoring my point. There is nothing wrong with playing the game, ofc. But your achievement ideas are literally just the same as adding an achievement to play 500 team games and play 500 solo games

16. You pressing down the caps lock does give the impression of you screaming/raging. Anyways, while I see your point, it’s not entirely true. If you have any better ideas for new achievements, I’m very open to them.

17. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    If these achievements were to be retroactive I would be 100% fine with them. And I would also be fine with them if they were added right now. But the chances of crazy walls receiving an update before 2021 is...

Also this would literally piss off people with old maxed achievements. Imagine getting 1k wins in each mode then seeing staff nerf it to 500 wins then them adding 200"games" more worth. that's 2,2k games which could've been 1k.

18. why just once a day thats kinda unfair to people in eu if they are asleep while cw hour is happening
    thats just stupid dont give just 1 kit a piece of dia armor to spawn with especially in normal mode, also why tf did you nerf every normal kit
    no

no

no

there is already a daily challenge for it making an achievement for it is just stupid

19. Wow you put a lot of time into this! Good job!