1. so whenever I join a game or a queue, my game just crashes even without the map loading
    this only happens when im on blc
    this never happens on any other clients im on (forge, default, etc.)
    its not the texture pack, it loads correctly and doesnt crash me when im in a lobby
    this also happens when I dont have the texture pack loaded

heres the error message from event viewer:
    The program javaw.exe version 8.0.51.16 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 407c
    Start Time: 01d5cf35bebc991b
    Termination Time: 6
    Application Path: C:\ProgramData\BadlionClient\jre\bin\javaw.exe
    Report Id: 26e5b900-a6f5-4701-82ad-035195476b50
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Hang type: Unknown

please help me, this is concerning and urgent

2. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

Miikie
    MVP+
    The Iceberg PUFFLE
    Try using forge/vanilla and not badlion client and see if it helps

3. yea I did and it works just normally, but I dont feel like switching to forge/vanilla from blc

4. update: I have a smooth overlay texture pack on which I removed which seemed to fix the problem of not being even able to join a game without crashing, now I can join queue

but the problem is, when I get teleported to the map since enough people joined, it causes my game to crash

5. ALAND

ALAND Well-Known Member

ALAND_
    YouTuber
    Zanite ZANITE
    Guild Master
    The game's insanely laggy for me too.. whenever a Batman player uses one of their abilities (specifically the one that spawns a bunch of bats) it lags my game like crazy, and when there are 2 Batman players doing the same thing I literally cannot play. Make it 3 or 4 and my game's cooked.

No matter what I do I cannot solve this issue, my Laptop isn't a potato but for some reason this Batman ability makes the game unplayable for me. I tried disabling the resourcepack too and that didn't help..

6. weird... that never happens to me