Seems like things are moving. ​

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SeaWhale

SeaWhale Well-Known Member

SeaWhale
    MVP+
    MyGeeks GEEKS
    Showdown was fun but I only played with friends and they never did much with the mode since it wasnt popular

4. Jet711

Jet711 Well-Known Member

Jet711
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Private
    Get ready to Double Up!

5. aw man this means i have to change the trigger happy havoc requirements from 50 to 5 or something

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trihard-Legion

Trihard-Legion Well-Known Member

PlsDontTrustMe
    MVP+
    nononononono
    There is still Kali's Bow

7. How big is the chance that Showdown will be put in another lobby?
    And is there any chance for the stats remaining the same as they were when the game is placed in another lobby?

Just asking to make everything a bit more clear for the Showdown players.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Trihard-Legion

PlsDontTrustMe
    MVP+
    No idea.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jet711

Jet711 Well-Known Member

Jet711
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Private
    It will probably be moved to the arcade lobby. My guess is that it might get lumped together and start using the Party Pooper maps, but who knows?

• Like Like x 2
  10. GRIDFTW

GRIDFTW Member

GRIDFTW
    MVP++
  11. Trihard-Legion

PlsDontTrustMe
    MVP+
    2019-03-14_20.37.35.png

12. GRIDFTW

GRIDFTW Member

GRIDFTW
    MVP++
    Just wondering Trihard, when were you talking to the admin?
    BTW, 801 games a week in nothing. BW has a game starting every ~30 seconds.

13. Trihard-Legion

PlsDontTrustMe
    MVP+
    I found him in the lobby before the update launched.

14. Showdown was pretty fun, but I don't get on it cause their weren't enough players playing it. Am not too upset about showdown removed, but I am more upset about infected being ruin. But I guess we had a good time with showdown.

15. I will be truly sad to see this game mode removed, along with many others. While it isn't as popular as other Murder Mystery game modes, Showdown has a small community of dedicated, daily players. I hope it isn't removed forever. Any showdown players that find this thread, please take a moment to post #KeepShowdownAlive, to keep it relevant. ♥

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Showdown doesn't have a big community, but it does have a very nice community, in which pretty much everyone knows each other and likes each other (with of course some exceptions). A nice example of this, is when most players used to greet all their friends in the lobbies, and they'd have to greet almost the entire lobby. I never saw anything like this on Classic or any other game. We form a much closer group, possibly also because of the size of the community.
    Also, Showdown has always been a very easy game to understand for the new players. They not only instantly understood what they had to do, they were also instantly included in our community. It's just that the last couple of weeks, there weren't a lot of new players streaming into the Showdown lobbies anymore.
    The friendships made while playing Showdown also became friendships outside of Hypixel for a lot of us. We would like to see some way of bringing this game back, but at the end, I guess we still have our friends to fall back on. The Showdown community will last, even if the game doesn't make a comeback. Bringing the game back would just give us a platform to be competitive on with each other.

#KeepShowdownAlive

• Like Like x 10
  17. Hm. Truly a shame; really it is.
    It was such an enjoyable game, and had much potential if it had left the Beta stage, and had a more active playerbase.
    I believe the more appropriate approach to this was moving it to another lobby, such as the Arcade lobby.

• Like Like x 11
  18. I am not surprised either although, it was a very good game. Wait what's going to happen to all the Showdown only players!?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kattish

Kattish New Member

kattish_
    hypixel, you’ve got a big storm coming lol
    it shouldn’t be too much trouble to move a game in a different lobby, right? moving it to the arcade lobby can probably stream in a few new players since it’ll atleast fit in better than murder mystery. showdown is the only game i play on hypixel, so i’ll probably be leaving if it’s removed; and i know many other people feel the same.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I hope it doesn't get taken down forever, because that game made me forget about things that were happening in life, and made me happy.

• Like Like x 7