How active: Almost everyday
    I look forward to seeing your reply.

3. RC_

RC_

RC_ New Member

RCPC_
    VIP
    Scamming SCAM
    My IGN is: RCPC_ My timezone Is: in Holland (Netherlands) My network level is: 15 I play skyblock every day I am a fanatic footballer in the Nether land I Do know a Cow Squad member: Electrolord I am happy that I have friend like Electrolord this was my Join request I hope I get in even though my network level is too low C:

4. 4jp

4jp

4jp New Member

4jp
    MVP+
    The Flops FLOPPIN
    IGN: 4jp
    Time Zone: CET (Central European Time) UTC/GMT +1 hour
    Favourite Hypixel Minigame: Hypixel Bedwars
    How Active: Almost EveryDay
    Im looking Forward to making new friends and be a part of the community.

5. TheDark_Killer10

TheDark_Killer10 New Member

zReypex
    MVP+
    IGN: zReypex
    Time Zone: EST
    Favourite Hypixel Minigame: Skyblock and megawalls
    How Active: Few hours every day.
    Network Level: 93

6. Sorry, but you do not meet the minimum requirements (level 60+), reapply when you do!

Great to hear that, I love football too! Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements right now, please reapply when you do.

Sorry, but you don't meet the requirements right now, please reapply when you do.
    Accepted! You will be invited by an officer soon.

7. Hello, I have a question it is if a name has milk in it does it class as cow related as milk comes from cows. I am asking this because need to reach the minimum requirements and I’m gonna change my ign soon and it has the word milk in it and I would like to know if it is cow related. Please reply. Byeeeeee

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I guess it would be :cool:

9. Ok thanks

10. xCqww

xCqww Active Member

xCqww
    MVP++
    CowSquad COWSQD
    [1] What is your IGN?
    xCqww (known as Cow)
    [2] What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard
    [3] What network level are you?
    [4] Is your IGN cow-related? If not, which additional requirements do you meet?
    Yes my username is Cow related
    [5] How active are you on Hypixel?
    I'm online every day I own a popular Pvp housing
    [6] A little about myself
    Well, greetings I am Cow! I am the owner of Fatal PVP (fav game is housing)
    and the previous owner of AntiVenom which I am the most proud of. I am constantly online managing my housing and running it's discord. I am quite the fun one and love to do random things with my friends and would love to do that with fellow Cows!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  11. I'll send an invite :)

12. [1] What is your IGN? emwly
    [2] What is your time zone?
    [3] What network level are you?
    [4] Is your IGN cow-related? If not, which additional requirements do you meet? Network, Bedwars and Murder Mystery
    [5] How active are you on Hypixel? Very active
    [6] Tell us about yourself! Um I can speak English and Finnish and little bit French idk lol

13. o/

14. Peculate

Peculate Well-Known Member

Peculate
    MVP+
    Calm C
    [1] What is your IGN? Peculate
    [2] What is your time zone? Central Time Zone
    [3] What network level are you? 241
    [4] Is your IGN cow-related? If not, which additional requirements do you meet? It's not cow related, I meet hypixel network, sw, and mm.
    [5] How active are you on Hypixel? I play for several hours a day depending on my schedule
    [6] Tell us about yourself! For example: what is your favorite Hypixel minigame? what accomplishment are you most proud of on Hypixel? do you know any current CowSquad members? do you speak any languages besides English? I don't really have a favorite hypixel game anymore, probably getting level 250 would be a major accomplisment, no I don't know any members, I speak English only.
    I'm currently learning how to fly and I'm taking dual credit courses at my local community college.

15. Accepted! You will be invited soon.

16. RedFangMC

RedFangMC Well-Known Member

RedFangMC
    MVP+
    [1] What is your IGN? RedFangMC
    [2] What is your time zone? UTC 7:00 (Switches from PST/MST)
    [3] What network level are you? 172
    [4] Is your IGN cow-related? If not, which additional requirements do you meet? No, but I meet mega walls req. as well as blitz and skywars.
    [5] How active are you on Hypixel? I play 1-2 hours a day or so.
    [6] I pretty much just play MW and SB on Hypixel, and I was the 3rd person to get legendary creeper in mega walls, so that's probably my best bragging right in that regard.

17. [1] What is your IGN? Cuuupid
    [2] What is your time zone? AEST
    [3] What network level are you? 100, exactly.
    [4] Is your IGN cow-related? If not, which additional requirements do you meet? I meet the basic requirement, bedwars and skywars requirement.
    [5] How active are you on Hypixel? I'm usually on daily. Weekly around 10 hours.
    [6] Tell us about yourself! For example: what is your favorite Hypixel minigame? what accomplishment are you most proud of on Hypixel? do you know any current CowSquad members? do you speak any languages besides English? I use to be in CowSquad but left as fast as I joined because of an offer for another guild called BlueToes. I recently decided to leave that guild because of the lack of players and how much grinding it was. I'm learning german but I know fluent english. I recently hit level 100 network and I'm proud of that and I also am a 200 star in bedwars.

18. Sent invites! :)

19. Deapy

Deapy Active Member

Deapy
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    having fun and flex