1. I am currently creating a new crossbow kit and if it where to be combined with triple shot, its broken

2. Revamped some master passives, balanced kits more, added new kit

3. Awesome ideas i read through it all and i’ll make a detailed comment pn feedback later. There are some points i disagree on but not much. We both think roughly the same on how the game should be improved but we use different ways to get there. Which way is best is up for the community to decide on. :)
    Im applying in a while for skyclash hpc if u can i would like to apply too. Then we both can present our ideas directly to staff and combine pur ideas to make it even more enjoyable for the community.

4. There aren't any kits in skyclash... The "crossbow" class doesn't need to have triple shot. Seriously, come on man. Do you really hate archer that much?

5. No but there needs to be more ranged kits
    just read the edits lol

6. C4PS

C4PS New Member

C4PS
    MVP+
    Thus THUS
    I'm a little late, but these are all amazing ideas. Frost knight is already extremely op with the speed buff so I feel giving the snowmen punch would be a little overkill. Other than that, great ideas!!!

7. Not only this, fix the glitch that when you try joining in skyclash lobby by compass or command it puts you in limbo. Also the lobby is little outdated. Minor fixes needed El dorado armor is hard to get same goes for greatman set.

8. Changed it so that only every 5th snowball from snowmen has punch

I have already listed that glitch
    as for El dorado amour it is possible to find all pieces with treasure hunter, and greatman's is just a bit rare, cause full set is somewhat equivalent of full iron, correct me if you want to.

Added a new unique system to prestiging
    @theseal12 @pixelmemered

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gonna look at it tomrw if i remember to

10. Looks good :) next time can u tell what u changed and copy paste the text or like briefly sum it up. I had to re read the whole thing again xD

Also you’re actually so smart and creative and it’s sad how ur great brain and thoughts are getting wasted cuz staff doesnt listen to us and they prob never will. Just be prepared that they might not consider all of ur hard work. Also if ur this hard working and have great ideas on irl problems then im sure u’ll get more appreciation for ur ability to solve problems. Maybe even thru a nobelprize

11. IG88_0x

IG88_0x Active Member

gipehtonhceT
    MVP+
    Just be carefull about the potions, I dont think you know how good strength effect is, strength 2 is wayyyy too OP even if it lasts like 1s.
    Other than that great thread

12. Ok, ill take this into mind.
    It is just that strength in the game is just so bad

13. C4PS

C4PS New Member

C4PS
    MVP+
    Thus THUS
    Yeah it's weakened by like 80%

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  14. 20% strength I
    30% Strength II
    40% Strength III

15. IG88_0x

IG88_0x Active Member

gipehtonhceT
    MVP+
    Oh wait,
    I forgot that strenght is nerfed to the ground in this game...
    nevermind then strenght 2 is fine xD