3. NEVER COME BACK ENDER NON

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Archieomg

Archieomg Active Member

archieomg
    VIP
    Leave while you still have your legs to walk with.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. why is everyone so angry lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Its war on ender armor nons and other armor guys o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Ender armor sets are way too common, so they sell for close to zero coins, so people will often get it on day 1, and that brings many other consequences with that.

Beginners often mess up other players in slayer quests, and those now have ender armor far more often than before. That's probably the biggest reason for the hate.

Maybe another reason could be that the ender set makes weaker players want to go to the end earlier, so there's more people in the end, and you can't find dead hubs.

Or "Why are you stealing my Zealot?" but badly written.

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. Another ender armor noob

GET LOST
    [/SPOILER just kidding dont take it serious. I prefer u get a dragon armor but not ender armor like those a hole]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. so umm i can deal 15k no pots with ender armor is that bad dd

10. I can deal 15k without armor, and also dont even have all my tailsman on me (I gave some high lvl ones to a friend so they could grind zealots)

11. lmao nice

12. The thing is that i traded my wise armor set for a runaans which i sold and a full hpb maxed leaping so for now im sitting here with non armor xD

13. zealots 1 shot me so i cant even grind summoning eyes and dragon armor is soooooooooooo costly. like 50 fragments for the helmet, like why. it is a late game armour but hardened diamond is trash rn

14. Na I mean buying from auction lol

15. Duck_McFuddle

Duck_McFuddle Active Member

Duck_McFuddle
    VIP+
    There’s this stupid thing going on right now where wise users hate on ender users since they need someone to blame for their overpowered set getting balanced. Just ignore them ;)

16. Bruh I’m a strong+tarantula gangster

17. They are like 800k so still costly

kk thanks for the info

cool lol