1. Simon12135

Simon12135 New Member

Simon12135
    i got home from school wanting to play skyblock and now i cant reeeeee

i was gonna go to the end and hopefully get stuff that dont be bad but eh ill just wait

also what's with the patch notes? can anybody explain why everyone hates this update? personally i've been playing skyblock for around 3 days so i'm oblivious to all this

2. Nerfs
    Nerfs
    Nerfs
    Nerfs
    Nerds
    Nerds

ITS NERF OR NOTHIN G

3. People don't like that they're not the top stat players anymore, and are now equal with almost everyone else.

4. Simon12135

Simon12135 New Member

Simon12135
    yes

5. yeah but the real question is, when can nons play

6. Simon12135

Simon12135 New Member

Simon12135
    can you explain though please? i know that everyone's upset about the superior dragon changes but why is everyone else also upset with everything else?

7. People don't like that clay's worth was reduced by like 30%, cause it means they actually have to be online now in order to get money quickly.

I think it's just those 2 things.

8. LeeGee94

LeeGee94 Active Member

LeeGee94
    VIP
    its pretty much all bugfixes. other than runaans bow which is now buggy and will probably be fixed soon

9. Simon12135

Simon12135 New Member

Simon12135
    so basically everyone hates a (somewhat) pointless update gotcha

10. To be fair, it's interesting to see on the threads that are anti-update, and have a lot of ratings agreeing with them, most of the comments are actually anti-anti-patch.

So I wouldn't say everyone hates it, just that there's no one that's madly in love with it enough to post threads about it (I mean if you think about it it was just a QOL patch, nothing exciting), whereas the people that dislike it really dislike it (Because in their eyes their OP stuff got absolutely ruined by a bug fix).

11. Simon12135

Simon12135 New Member

Simon12135
    earlier people were going wild on the forums about it, it died down now though. also to be honest, i know i don't have any dragon armor or really anything but I feel like superior should get a change to make it better than the other dragon sets in some ways if they are going to make a bug fix indirectly nerfing it due to the rarity of it.

12. they aint top stats cause they had their talisman bags gone for a while, they were changing talisman bag.

13. I have a feeling it'll probably get some changes in the future - just not in a QOL update :p

(Disclaimer, I'm neither a Dev or a HPC so I don't know anything about the dev's (or HPC's) future plans for balancing)

14. A new "Greater Backpack" got added with a material cost of three large backpacks. They can also be dyed and have a new (arguably ugly/bad) skin. That's really the only part I dislike about it.

15. wasn't pointless, new backpack, new talisman bag name and size, changed quiver arrow to where the menu is, new backpack textures, etc

16. superior is better than all the dragon sets even without the 5% bonus. they didn't nerf it btw, they fixed a bug where the 5% bonus wasn't applied.

17. Simon12135

Simon12135 New Member

Simon12135
    so why are people complaining about it? btw sorry 4 late reply was eating dinner

18. nvm, they did remove the 5%, but if you had a brain, that 5% bonus becomes stupidly OP and broken at some point, it would become way too strong so they had to remove it.