1. basically put minions up on one profile, then use a friend to take the stuff from one to the other

Does this fall under account boosting ? Skyblock rules are so unclear

2. Its the same as profiles boosting! So don't do it.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. Rainbowcraft2

Rainbowcraft2 Well-Known Member

rainbowcraft2
    MVP+
    Moving items from one profile to another is a bit of a gray area, but using minions from one profile to boost another profile is one thing we know isn't allowed.

You are allowed to move items from one profile to another if you for example are starting a coop and want to give yourself some starting gear from your main profile. And I assume moving said items back if the coop doesn't go well is also allowed. But other than those we really don't have any idea what they allow.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. I’m very certain that this is not allowed

5. Yes Yes YEs
    I WILL BAN YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR COUSIN Just a joke plz don't ban me again hypixel staff ok Ily <3

6. If yo would have for example 20 minion slots and the new account has 10 slots you would have 30 slots which is clearly an advantage for players who play legit (only 1 profile/account) and therefore you can get banned if they find out.

7. TheEnderMan250

I've never heard of this. I know tons of people who talk about it in the skyblock hubs. When I type /rules It doesn't say about using minions to boost a profile. where can I find this?

8. its not allowed, but the admins seem too lazy to keep their promise of introducing skyblocks rules in a meaningful way like they said they would months ago

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. does it still count as boosting if you put the stuff in a backpack, drop it in an empty lobby corner and pick it up on the other profile?

10. it's the same thing except that you dont have friends

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Rainbowcraft2

rainbowcraft2
    MVP+
    I only know this because of a screenshot where Jaya was talking about this on Discord. It's official but they didn't handle it in a very official way.

12. TheEnderMan250

Ah.... so it's a rule but not an official rule so it's not a rule?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Exactly! Glad you understand the Matrix

• Like Like x 1
  14. TheEnderMan250

Great! Time to figure out the meaning of life. I know It's not to waste it on Hypixel Skyblock.

15. Indubitably, my good man. It's to enlighten thyself by helping others, which includes not being toxic to nons and annoying people. The Golden Rule :
    Treat others how you wish to be treated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. yes

17. I think I heard somewhere that it's not boosting if you actively plays on the profile.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Rainbowcraft2

rainbowcraft2
    MVP+
    It's an official rule that isn't listed in the official rules but admins and devs will still punish players that break these unlisted rules whether they know about them or not. It's just like how half of Hypixel's rules are only seen on Twitter; it's stupid but that's how they like to do things.

19. Is it allowed? Of course not. Will you be banned for it? Of course not