1. its actualy a subgame inside a subgame inside a game

2. I mean, It was a "exploit" so they should have expected it to be fixed lmao

3. lavacreeper17

lavacreeper17 Active Member

lavacreeper17
    VIP
    Spoiled? We're spoiled, but we're not spoiled with something that's good. Since the End update, the content's become either mediocre or bad, and let's not forget the tons of exploits that remain unfixed for much longer than they should. We're being spoiled with something that's been spoiled, the content and exploits combine for a mess that's less satisfying and instead feels like being tortured. Why can't HSB pull a No Man's Sky?
    Is this supposed to sound epic or something? How about you talk like a normal person and provide something constructive instead of latching on to meaningless "insults" to use as a bulletproof shield against everything?

• Like Like x 2
  4. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1 Well-Known Member

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    We’ve already flamed and proved him wrong enough bro you’re just dabbing on his corpse at this point. He’s too scared to even respond back and has no intelligence to respond logically

5. Lol 60k ppl on the server total? They have around 25-40k players on average every day so lets say 30k. Most players play 1-3h so lets say 2h. 30 000 × (24/2) = 360 000 diffrent players daily on average. Not 60k

6. I so agree they try and everyone gives them a hard time. They have too much on their plate than to be yelled at by people like right now there's the whole scamming thing and people are getting angry at mods because they didn't ban a certain person. A lot of people scam and that isn't too important to them.

7. Where would you even get these numbers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You want someone to work 24/7 fine tell me how you would feel if you wanted your boss to make you work 24/7 and keeping people updated is a waste of their time.

9. Well everytime i log on i see on an average how many pkayers are online. And most players dont even play 2h. I have no proof or anything of that but i think that its close to that atleast.

10. I’m talking about games in general, not just Hypixel. Games like minecraft with literally 100,000,000+ players get updated once every 10 months or less. Skyblock could literally be it’s own game on the steam store based on number of players and content - it should be treated like any other game where an update every 6 months is fast.

If anything, having it be a Hypixel game should make it even more excusable to slow updates - the staff team is composed of a few people (as opposed to minecraft with hundreds) and they also have to worry about other games on the server, cheaters, plus a community of 80,000 people who all have different opinions on balancing and changes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Ok well they don’t work 24/7 they work like 1 hour a day

12. lavacreeper17

lavacreeper17 Active Member

lavacreeper17
    VIP
    How about you don't try and make me look like I'm your "bro" and leave me alone?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Exactly some kid said they wanted them to. Like what? They deserve a life too.

14. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    That’s pretty fair however with Minecraft as a whole game I think that updates a year make sense. While I’m not a professional coder I do know that they would have to program a bunch of things like how base AI works or how physics work. They make the whole of the game and hypixel proceeds to modify it more. I think the think the thing that also makes people want more updates is the fact they’re so disconnected with their players. It’s been shown before notch and Jeb take ideas and listen to their fans, they also hype updates by releasing snapshots often. Hypixel leaks an item or 2 once of every 2 weeks

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You need to understand how companys works. They make stuff and we buy it so they earn money and we get the product.

Many of the devs probably think its fun and all but they get paid, its their job.
    When u go to the store and buy a bike but u realise somethings wrong with it, do u mean that you dont have the right to complain because the company who made the bike was soo kind and generous to make it in the first place?

Many of them work hard and all and ppl shuldnt be very harse but in the end its a Company and the consuments have the right to complain.

16. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    But it’s their JOB. They get PAID.

17. no, no we can't. it's a well known fact if im not toxic 78.965% of the time, like most skyblock players i'll have seizure like symptoms, curl up into a ball, try and enjoy slayers then have a stroke.

18. They don't have to work 14-24 hours a day tho. Like some kid wanted they should work like 3-5 tbh.

19. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    But if they work full time then they should like normal people do

20. Are you stupid??? we have every right to complain about the game being bad. The developers dont do this for our fun, they do it for the 10s of thousands they earn each year; making the game fun is their job and if they're doing a shit job we should complain

• Like Like x 1