1. Skyblock players get spoiled with constant updates and new content and they still find a way to complain about it. I've said it since the start and i'll keep saying it. #removeskyblock

2. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1 Well-Known Member

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Ofc we did because they used to do weekly updates. Then started monthly, and now we don’t even get tri-monthly updates. This game needs updates to live otherwise it’s not fun and people will quit

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bruh other games haven't been updated in over a year and you're whining about not getting weekly updates

4. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    You don’t seem to understand. There is a VAST difference between updating a PvE game and a PvP game. PvE games need updates because there is next to nothing to do. PvP games are unique fun and different every game hence not requiring a constant update cycle.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Also skyblock receives 20x the amount of players than those dead games that haven’t update in over a year

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ehhh not really. PvP games need just as much love because they get repetitive as well.
    I think that's the most incorrect statistic i've ever seen LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. BeltonFlintlock

BeltonFlintlock Active Member

The only thing I'm mad about is that fpf has abused countless exploits and glitches to the point where they are known for it, and yet most of them who abuse these glitches remain unharmed or receive punishments as low as 7-day bans. Recently, fpf members abused a farming glitch to get farming 50 in less than a day and their only punishment is 1 week bans.

8. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    They do get repetitive but not in 5 months. And no it’s not lol. How is it incorrect when literally every game on hypixel has less than 500 people except the top 5 in game selector. All of those 5 get constant update and more than skyblock sometimes. Maybe get your facts straight first

9. They dont just work on skyblock jeez

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What? No. Bedwars is (last time I checked) the #2 game and sb does not have
    as it. It also hasn't received a (decent) update in 14 months. You might want to "get your facts straight" as you said

11. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    You’re tripping over your own words now. You said there are games that haven’t updated in a year and bedwars most definitely has. It has map updates all the time and new part time games. I have my facts you just need to learn what you’re saying and keep to it

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dream mode rotations and "map reskins" mean nothing. Every game gets those, even skyblock gets seasonal updates (except those have actual content). As i said before, bedwars hasn't got any new actual content since last december

13. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Yes and skyblock gets those because if they want a permanent game they have to do that. Bedwars has the map and rotations and different part time games because you can play them if you are bored of certain maps or certain game modes and like I said previously, a PvP game needs significantly less updates than a PvE

14. ya know what, i'm done arguing with you. You're obviously incompetent and have probably hardly played anything but skyblock. Good day

15. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    When you know you’ve lost an argument

16. Maybe get a pfp and 5 or 6 braincells and then you can speak, c ya mr. blue non

17. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    See you start insulting and going after me because you can’t respond to my points. I choose to not have a profile picture for my communication sites

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. literally noone is being toxic to the builders only the devs

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Chipah

Chipah Well-Known Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Officer
    Only bedwars and skywars can compete, and skyblock still gets 2x/4x the amount of players and over 20x against games like UHC

• Like Like x 1
  20. They are spending their time for our fun

really ? :)))))))))))))))
    they're doing it for money, that's why they stopped giving us quality content, they release content, any type of content, they get paid that's all