1. Sogekitai

Sogekitai New Member

Guys,
    all my friends are MVP, MVP +, MVP ++, Vip and Vip+, but is there any point in actually buying ranks? Is it good?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Well the best thing is that you lose the chat limit

• Like Like x 2
  3. 1)Wrong section
    2)To see all the rank perks,go to the hypixel store,click on ranks,enter your username and there you can see each rank's perk(s)

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. I think he’s asking in terms of bedwars.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Check the store, you'll see all there is to offer there

6. Unless u wana spam the command to find good maps in dubs better get MVP+ or a friend

7. Haaaaack

Haaaaack Well-Known Member

eHack
    MVP+
    XL ✧XL✧
    They just give you perks and coammnds. MVP+ is key if you play bedwars for map picks. Check the store for all perks

8. DirtyTunaFish

DirtyTunaFish Active Member

The only benefit is that you get white chat and restriction bypasses. Which you shouldn’t even have to fricking pay for in the first place. Petty if you ask me.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  9. U get white text, which can get u more attention. From VIP+ and up u can make guilds. If u want MVP just get VIP+, getting extra cosmetics for 15 more dollars is not worth it. If u want Map selections and MVP++ get MVP+

10. If your casual and don’t play a lot, just buy VIP, it really improves your server experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. honestly while the non rank is pretty expensive, it is kinda op. no one ever realised this but non's actually can scaffold but be perfectly legitimate. Watchdog can verify this as the thousands of lvl 1 nons that still aren't banned to this day compared to the countless ++'s that are false banned. its pretty cool ngl

order of ranks = ++, MVP+, helper, non, MVP, VIP+, VIP

change my mind

12. I would disagree. I hate ranks and would never buy one in my entire life!

13. As he says having an MVP++ rank.

14. the main reason I got it cuz I'm 300 stars and I've played on Hypixel for 2 and a half years, the chat delay is annoying af and being grey in chat is idk, I just didn't like it but MVP+ makes everyone notice the 300 star with a blue name

15. r/woooosh

16. I'd swap MVP with VIP+ cuz they do the same thing but MVP costs more but otherwise, I completely agree with this

17. Congratulations you got the joke

18. Well yeah XD.

19. Wait I’ve seen you somewhere before

20. Idk, it's up to you. But if you get a rank i recommend VIP+ or MVP+. The other ones are kind of a waste

• Agree Agree x 1