1. Unissued

Unissued Active Member

Unissued
    MVP+
    What really pisses me off is that people put 1 npc with a block of wood and THEY WIN! I built a girl holding a box and I got 7th place like the voting is so messed up.

2. yeah I hear you, they could be in parties boosting each other

3. This is a huge issue in the Build Battle community. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done...what are we going to do? Ban parties from solo?

4. Unissued

Unissued Active Member

Unissued
    MVP+
    This didn't happen just once, it happened like 5 times...

5. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    People who vote legendary on inappropriate builds should get the same punishments as those who build them. Change my mind.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Unissued

Unissued Active Member

Unissued
    MVP+
    My friend was playing the other day and a inappropriate build won like simon needs to do something about this... Besides that, every single bb game you play you will find ATLEAST one inappropriate build

7. That’s the bb community for you.

Why would I change the mind of someone who’s right?

8. Sej

Sej

Sej Well-Known Member

Segji
    MVP++
    Minecraft is unfair I don't like how it doesn't automatically make me win all games

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Maudaaa

Maudaaa Active Member

Maudaa
    MVP+
    HypeW H
    OFFICER
    After more than 1000 games played, I'd advice you to play pro mode.

I'm playing only pro mode since the voting in there is much less rigged.

Hope this helped!
    Maudaa.

10. Unissued

Unissued Active Member

Unissued
    MVP+
    upload_2019-4-16_5-49-36.png

11. Sej

Sej

Sej Well-Known Member

Segji
    MVP++
    its a joke im picking fun at u since ur saying a game were u place blocks is unfair xd

12. we been knew sis

13. An accomplice wouldn't receive as harsh punishments as the actual conductor.

14. Unissued

Unissued Active Member

Unissued
    MVP+
    Ik, but im serious. Play a game and you will see

15. Roscoe555

Roscoe555 Active Member

Roscoe555
    MVP+
    Not sure how a staff member or any one could stop this, teamers already get banned if you report them. This does NOT happen just in the bb community it happens in every game except for like tkr or something of the sort. There will always be teamers. There are cross teamers in speed uhc, uhc, skywars, build battle, and so on. There is no way to stop people who team other than banning them. If your build was good enough im sure 2 people would not have affected it unless you some how get a team of 3+ people every single game, but then again you can still win. I've won multiple times with cross teamers

16. xAngel_

xAngel_ Well-Known Member

SqltyAngel_
    MVP+
    Sundry SUNDRY
    This happens to me All the time. I make a rlly good cup lets say and I get 8th place. o_O

17. I was playing build battle with a mate and he built an inappropriate design, I said get rid of it and he just told me to leave it, long story short, I got a 90 ban he just got a warning. It is so messed up how your teammates can get you banned in build battles, they should have a rule in place about this.

18. TobiasIII

TobiasIII Active Member

TobiasIII
    MVP+
    The thing is though, if you AFK at build battle, 20% of the time you'll get free wins xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Very true. I've been in games where people simply put a single sign with barely anything on it, and win.

I was in a game not long back and put a lot of effort into a castle, and another player just placed a bunch of signs saying something along the lines of "lel not happening" and won.

I placed fifth. But i guess there is nothing we can do.