1. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel Well-Known Member

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    I'll give you some context on how bad Ice Minion is, maxed out (Ice Minion XI) is 32 seconds per single ice block. I can get 1728 ice blocks (27 stacks) using a semi-automatic farming machine in about 5 minutes. The obsidian minion maxed gives 1 obsidian per 24 seconds when obsidian is the slowest things to mine in the game. Please increase the action speed of the maxed Ice Minion to around the same as a maxed Cobblestone Minion (~7 seconds).

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  2. How do you even get ice in the first place I? I heard using frost walker and mining the ice with silk touch used to work, but I couldn't find the enchant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    Frost walker, silk touch pickaxe works. Or use taiga biome stick to make water freeze but that is much slower.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. How much ice could you need

5. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    Well, when ice collection gets improved, the highest things will need 50k-200k ice to unlock, so I need a lot. And also I want #1 on the leaderboards.

6. Eyyyyyy

Eyyyyyy Active Member

Eyyyyyy
    VIP
    Can u show a screenshoot or something about the ice machine u talk? I am looking for upgrading the minion for slots (have frost walked and silk touch)

7. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    https://imgur.com/a/zgcm7tN

8. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    I use a gold pickaxe with silk touch and efficiency V and telekinesis

9. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    Just shift around the centre platform and hold down left click with pickaxe. Make sure you mine the corner ice blocks otherwise the water starts flowing and it doesn't consistently freeze. I store water buckets in the chests I keep floating in midair to fix it if I mess the water up. You want as high speed as you can.

10. Or just make a 6x6 or 7x7 waterpool and stand in the middle, it just gets tiring fast from having to spin in circles xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I have to agree, there's a few minions that are... not very usable.
    I think by far the worst one is the Nether Wart minion (and yes, I have a tier XI Nether Wart minion that is entirely useless).
    The Sugar Cane minion is also pretty bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Haven't heard anything about ice collections being 200k ice or even adding to it. Plus you understand if they buff them it isn't just for you? So having a minion produce more will effect everyone moving you nowhere in the leaderboards

13. RemyGN

RemyGN Member

Never even seen an ice minion. Good post tho.

14. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    I know it isn't just going to be for me, everyone deserves to have the minion buffed lol. In the past they've added to collections like the redstone one I'm pretty sure was added to (the Greater Talisman Upgrade is new I'm pretty certain, correct me if wrong), so no doubt they are going to add more to a 3 piece collection which only goes up to 250 max. Therefore, if I get the ice before the collection is added, when added I can craft the high end stuff instantly and sell them on AH for a very high price due to the demand being so high (assuming the high end stuff isn't total garbage).

15. It doesn't need to be buffed lol. For what the collection is right now it is fine. If anything they could nerf it or raise the mats needed to craft

16. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    For what the collection is right now, it still needs to be buffed. I can literally get 250 ice in less than a minute, why would the Ice Minion need to be weakened to compensate for the collection currently being a 3 piece going only up to 250 ice blocks?

17. You think that getting 250 ice in less than 1 min isnt good? You would like to see a buff? Okay lol. They arent going to let people like you get ahead of updates that easy do you can turn around and complain about nothing to do 1 day after the update

18. Ironicpixel

Ironicpixel
    MVP+
    I can get cobblestone faster than a cobblestone minion XI can. Doesn't mean that a cobblestone minion should be nerfed from 7 seconds to 32 seconds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I don't think they should buff the ice minion until they make the ice collection better. Because the ice collection is completely useless.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Thank you. Someone with half a brain