1. any reasons for disagreement would be great, this is somewhat of a brainstorming thread and compressing my ideas into a video is easier than making a large thread.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Oculysm

Oculysm Well-Known Member

Dryest
    MVP+
    Drops DROPS
    Officer
    thanks for the shoutout my guy

3. Oculysm

Oculysm Well-Known Member

Dryest
    MVP+
    Drops DROPS
    Officer
    also, you pretty much said everything i had in mind so i genuinely can't contribute to the thread lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. agree with everything in the video :D great job

• Like Like x 1
  5. most of it was based off your suggestions thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It could have a minmum level requeriment to be able to join in the tourney.

I agree on everything u said

7. Putting a min level completely ruins the point of the tourney: introduce new players into the game.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. New players already have Blitz hour, that is even better to introduce them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. cofeebeans

cofeebeans Well-Known Member

toupan
    MVP++
    Drops DROPS
    this was epic

although i think that the amount of coins you got from the rewards was way too much.. I only got top 500 and i got 1mil coins and if i hadnt miss clicked i would've gotten 1.2mil and i didnt even use all of my time. you could literally be just decent and get a level x in just a few hours

10. Most active players are above level 15/20

11. That much rewards? Wow. I really missed out.

12. From: Tr_Blackeagle- legit af

10/10 points but why no tournament gameplay??

13. all the files were around 30 gigs and an hour or more, I didn't wanna trim it to have gameplay from a tournament when the main part is what I talk about instead of the gameplay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah it was good except for the coins you could buy with tournament tokens

15. Really well thought out and well executed video! Really good voice for commentating too :)