1. I agree for toxic, but still, rogue is stupid...

"I don't make threads complaining about it"
    "It is lame, but what can you do!"

Well...we are revamping all the kits and refunding all the coins. I never did a thread before to complain because it would have been pointless. But we are at a stage of Blitz where we are adding a lot of kits ( I've heard that 5 new kits are coming in december ) and changing a lot of things. Also Hypixel said that he never got into balancing Blitz but now he will soon.
    If you have to say something about the kits it's the perfect timing.
    It's easy to erase a kit, the kits are changing very often, nothing is fixed in Blitz. And now that everyone will be refunded, they can do whatever they want. Don't think that they can't undo something.
    If you love Blitz, and I know you do, just say if you think a kit is balanced or not.
    If you agree with the fact that the knockback sword is an "instant win" weapon or at least "instant lose" for at least 1 player in deathmatch. Then how can you agree with it ? This kit shouldn't have been added in the first place. We have one and only one opportunity to undo some mistakes.
    I don't care about OP kits when it's just a matter of good weapons, armors mobs...but this is ( again ) minecraft physics, no PvP involved.
    Prolin, you can deal with all the OPness in blitz if you are in beast mode, but what can you do against knockback ?
    In my perfect idea of Blitz, we should have great fights in deathmatch, not just a hit and goodbye stranger.

2. ojaiike

ojaiike Well-Known Member

Yes
    I support :)

3. ojaiike

The only strategy against it is have lucky lagg or use a d-match xploit on like 4 maps. Otherwise it is impossible.

4. Bandit would like to say that there is NO possible way to make everything perfectly balanced. There will always be at least one thing that people prefer over the others, and since people noticed that is the most popular, it will be labled OP. Unless you want to give no kits at all or everyone gets the same kit with no upgrades, there is no way to make a perfectly balanced PvP game. All kits are being revamped, so there will be some huge changes. Even with these changes though, there will be an "OP" kit.

5. Well Bandit is very smart, but Bandit is not smart enough to understand that we can increase the balance, not just stand there and do nothing because "whatever we do it'll not be perfect".

6. Pr0lin3

Pr0lin3 Well-Known Member

The rubberband effect works wonders on knockback in deathmatch. But in all honesty, I target all vip/vip+ first. So I don't have to deal with Rogue. Also, I can not tell you the last time I fought a Rogue user in deathmatch. More times then not, if a VIP makes it with me they are using poison.
    I just think with Rogue, it was designed for deathmatch. Leading up to that, it is at a serious disadvantage for gear and weapons (Except Sharp III diamond, which should be changed)
    I wasn't trying to poke at you about the complaining issue. I just think making a thread will not do anything, working on the kits in the spreadsheet (might) be the best option. Currently working on my own spreadsheet, that people from the community that are not suited to tamper with, are unable too :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. penguinari

penguinari Member

I think rogue isn't too OP, but I'll admit occasionally it makes me very mad. I'm positive it will not be removed, though...maybe if it was knockback II/III? Would that be ok? And well my strategy against it is to stay at the middle, or stay add the edge and shoot with a bow/blazes, or let him waste it on another player. :p

8. penguinari

penguinari Member

Also why are we arguing??? I mean, the points are pretty clear.

9. ojaiike

Just change it to an invis kit. All problems are solved.

10. ojaiike

CAn i have the link again. :D

11. penguinari

penguinari Member

I agree (after getting killed a lot by rogue for the first actual time today :p). Rogue being an invisibility kit might make more deathmatch problems though...still, it wouldn't be as bad, right?

12. Pr0lin3

I think the knockback is fine, but of course that is opinion. :D Sharp III should be gone though.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ComoUnJefe1215

ComoUnJefe1215 Active Member

Comooo
    MVP
    I agree. Most of the time I rubberband back when I am hit by a rogue sword :) I doesn't affect me very much :D lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. I looked at the thread, you sound like a kid just mad because you have died to rogue. Rogue is good at deathmatch, yes, this is a FACT, but out of deathmatch, you get NOTHING, no armor, and just a 3 use sword that can kill 2 people max and a 3 use sword that is almost NEVER useful, the toxic is not op in the first place, you just haven't found a good way to counter it.

Time to call me a noob guys!

15. ojaiike

That takes no skill you are an avid fan of toxic so i expected you being a lover of skill-less classes

16. penguinari

penguinari Member

This argument is getting too hectic...I'm gonna stay out now lol.

17. iiMajestic

iiMajestic Well-Known Member

Did you read his posts?
    His points are so reasonable, I will call you a noob, because just wait for the reply, and you will feel like one ;)

18. Pr0lin3

Saying to someone "you are just a mad kid" makes any typing after less valid. Just a heads up to you. Ways to counter something thrown at you that breaks your running stride, while taking 4 - 5 hearts. As your enemy runs to a safe distance to watch you weaken, then come back for the kill. Yes, you are right, this does not sound overpowered or unskillful. :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. And the fact that there are no buckets to milk cows. D:

Scumbag poison. :c

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yellow!

Yellow! Well-Known Member

I've made buckets more than once...
    (too bad toxi didn't exist back then :/)