1. I cannot express how much I agree with the client side anticheat idea. I really can't.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeah i got over 1100 points and finished 518 i dont get it

3. b a d l i o n c l i e n t

4. 36k games played wow that's insane

5. I’ve explained many time I joined heredity as a joke. I made my name AJSMelee to taunt the new cheaters by promoting the old guild AJS. I never even played with the people in heredity, or with the players in AJS for that matter.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. iHack

iHack Active Member

LagPickle
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    im not complaining that the top 2 were together the whole time, but it was so obvious they played 179 games together.
    with those 179 games, they each got 6025 points, but iiFlux i think was nice and joined an 180th game to lose 2 points so Impulsic could be #1.

again, not complaining, just explaining something hilarious

7. I got #440 with 7 hrs played, I would say for most people 9-10 is enough

8. This tournament was really cool! Having not actively placed blitz in years, I didn't expect to place very high, but I'm content with my #322 spot. After seeing the differences between this tournament and the bedwars one, I have a few comments on things I liked and things I might have done differently.

First off, I'm happy with the 12-hour playtime limit. I managed to play all 20 hours of the bedwars tournament, but doing so became quite tiring and stressful; while the game was fun, I spent practically the whole weekend cooped up and doing nothing productive. The 12-hour limit of this tourney was a lot more manageable, and it allowed me to go out and do things while still (almost) using up all my hours. I'd definitely keep this the same in future tournaments.

One thing that I think could have been done differently was the system of earning tributes. I had reached the limit of 100 tributes within my first hour of playing, ending up with enough kills and wins to have gotten me over 700, had the limit not been in place. It became apparent that I was going to finish somewhere in the 100-500 range well before my playtime was finished, and it started feeling a little bit useless to even keep playing. Continued playing would have been more enjoyable for me if the limit of tributes had been higher, or if tributes had been more difficult to obtain, so that my play was still being rewarded.

The experience of finding teammates for the tournament was quite different from how it was in the bedwars tournament, and I can't help but feel that it was better and more enjoyable with teams of 4. Having only one other partner meant that the skill level and performance of your partner was incredibly vital to your own success in-game; sometimes I felt stuck with a partner that was pulling me down, and other times I worried that I was wasting my own partner's time when I made a mistake. This was buffered quite a bit when I was only one member of a team of 4. In the future, I think I would prefer tournaments with slightly larger teams, or perhaps solo tournaments, over duos. However, I can totally see why others might disagree.

I think it'd be really cool for there to be some more prestigious items available in the tributes shop. Maybe something costing 1000 tributes? I don't know, it just seems like a lot of people will be able to afford the 500 tribute items by the end of the next tournament, myself included. It'd be cool to have some rare and unique things like the blaze pet that could be achieved through consistently somewhat-high placement, rather than... you know... one instance of incredibly high placement.

A couple ideas for future tournament games:

- Bounty Hunters. It's a very straightforward pvp-based game that has received practically no attention in a very long time, and could really benefit from a boost in relevancy. I think a lot of people who have never even heard of it or played it before would end up enjoying it.

- Turbo Kart Racers. I, personally, have no idea how to play this game. However, it looks so cool and it seems like a lot of effort was put into it, only for it to get exiled into the classic games lobby... it would be really cool to see a revival of its popularity.

- Warlords. I can understand that there are a lot of reasons why this game might not be ideal for a tournament, such as the complicated leveling system that would have to be adjusted, hardware-intensive resource pack, and somewhat steep learning curve... I suppose I don't have much of a counterargument against those. It'd just be so awesome to see people playing this game again. I used to really love Warlords back when it came out, and it's sad that it's declined in popularity so much since then.

- Bridge duels. Like Bounty Hunters, this would be another fun, simple, and easy tournament game. It surprises me how much strategy and skill can be put into such a simple gameplay concept, and it'd be awesome to see a larger base of players competing through it.

But anyways, those are just my thoughts. Both of the tournaments so far have been a blast and I can't wait for the next one!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1

9. please dont do this to us

10. Alright, time to start my campaign for a GALAXY WARS TOURNAMENT!!!!

11. Hey can we do skywars next?

12. Hacker

Hacker Well-Known Member

awsa
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Owner

13. Palutena

Palutena Well-Known Member

FoxiieeeChan
    MVP+
    Equals
    As do I brother, maybe then I'll participate ;)

14. lighted

lighted Well-Known Member

lited
    MVP++
    Krispy Kream
    Mw would be so stupid tho bc it would just be hoppers lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Could you give us more statistics? I just love looking at statistics <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. I heard from many that nrkline boost with hoppers under this recent tournament tho

17. lighted

lited
    MVP++
    Krispy Kream
    He played with me half the time and then just with jdoes, kaden, and benit so that’s just not true lol.

18. Well people that told me is actually quiet reliable sooooo

19. lighted

lited
    MVP++
    Krispy Kream
    pm me abt it then, i can guarentee its bs lol @Nrkline1

20. Do Build Battle Tournament??