?

which event is better

1. Blitz duels

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. The 2nd one (help me think of name for it)

21 vote(s)
    67.7%
  1. winner of the last poll https://www.strawpoll.me/16654792/r

so the competition won on the other poll, and I don’t know how the fuck to make the event

so here’s another poll and I’ll explain how each event is going to turn out

Blitz duels tournament gather 16-24 people, and make a tournament bracket. Each match is best out of 3 but you can only use one kit for each match for example... [Match 1, Fight 1] Bob(goes archer) vs Ryan(goes troll) in [Match 1, Fight 2] neither of them can change kits. Anyways the winner gets a blitz booster :d or a rank upgrade

Blitz tournament/event/olympics idfk If we’re doing teams: at least one person has to record on the team. If we’re doing solo everyone must record. Event is to gather 24 people (12 teams) and play a couple of blitz games until someone reaches enough points. If you win a game you get 3 points and each person you kill, MUST BE IN THE EVENT, you get a single point. first to like 20 points or something. For teams it’s the same concept just tweaked a little. Prize is the same

yeah I know cheaters may be a problem so if you’re someone that majority of the community finds sketchy you can’t play lol unless you use badlion client on recording (that may change because Idk if you can cheat on blc or not)

Also some of these ideas may change or whatever so this isn’t finalized

new ideas could help or anything that can improve the event in general

thanks for reading​

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bbbllliiiitttzzzz ddduuuueeeellllsss

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Angrybirdstar

Angrybirdstar Well-Known Member

Angrybirdstar
    VIP
    definitely the second. blitz duels is still being ironed out iirc, and anyway it's not a fun way of flexing blitz prowess.

scoring system seems fine, but maybe go to twenty points and kill points are capped at 4?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ok, may think about it

5. Interesting, good luck

• Like Like x 2
  6. Definitely put a cap on kill points, because if you don't it will be easier to win via kills.

But yeah, second idea is way better.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MineBlops

MineBlops Member

mineblops
    MVP+
    I wanna be part of this event. But everyone thinks im cheating. I can record all the footage and i play on the BLC.

8. Probably if you play legit we will let you come

9. I prob won't join but id love to watch it, if u can make a video with the best of everyone's footages

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm new to blitz, so I probably wont come.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Good luck on it to whoever wins

12. MineBlops

MineBlops Member

mineblops
    MVP+
    I play legit al the time so that isn’t hard

13. Yeah that was my plan something like uhc on air seasons (if you’ve seen it)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. nah you’ve been hackusated way to often for me to let you in, sorry

15. Second one.

But dude 20 points is soo low, imagine that you get 9 kills in a game and you win that game, that would be like 12 points already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ya this isn’t finalized, im thinking of making the points higher or having a kill point cap

17. MineBlops

MineBlops Member

mineblops
    MVP+
    Okay, bacause im better then most blitz players i cant be part of a fun event. Kinda racist.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Angrybirdstar

Angrybirdstar Well-Known Member

Angrybirdstar
    VIP
    this is gold

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. I’ll play when is the event ? Love myself some blitz duels