1. Being a low star makes it almost impossible to win, I surface from mining wit a sharp 2 diamond and full iron and then combo a full diamond for like 15 hits and he hits me twice and I die. At that point it’s not really fun bcuz he only won the fight out of better crafts. I don’t blame the guy for buying this but I also think it was a waste of money he could have grinded to get it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Aevr

Aevr Well-Known Member

Aevr
    MVP+
    Fading Echoes ECHOES✪
    Okay take it from me here. I have earned each and every single one of my crafts without using a single booster, and have recently gone on to unlock my first Extra Ultimate, Anduril.

It is without a doubt a more rewarding experience to work for what you have rather than paying, and there’s plenty of people in the community that have helped me to grow as a player. Huge shoutout to iSceptil for sticking with me.

[EDIT]: Forgot I had Corn but who am I kidding when do I ever actually get to craft that?

I don’t play UHC on this account because 14 year old me was dumb and bought a lot of stupid things. My dedicated UHC account is currently 4*.

3. Aevr

Aevr Well-Known Member

Aevr
    MVP+
    Fading Echoes ECHOES✪
    Its very likely he snowballed rather than abused crafts. Chances are he had Sh3 Drag and full iron and took down several 1 pieces.

4. Aevr

Aevr Well-Known Member

Aevr
    MVP+
    Fading Echoes ECHOES✪
    you definitely live up to your username

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Since I'm 5 iq I bought a booster whenever I got bored and messed around with a new craft every time

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah thing is that I can’t find any one pieces cuz it’s impossible to surface fast as a low star bcuz u have to use the archer kit to get a rod and a bow and play really defensive which is annoying it’s hard to do anything but apprentice rush

8. lmao

9. imagine have money
    my rank is a 5 year pocket money

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Zova

Zova Active Member

Zova_
    MVP++
    Chinchillas CHIN
    Officer
    thats just the game, its not supposed to be easy to win.

12. DoggyDoge

DoggyDoge Well-Known Member

DoggyDoge
    MVP++
    Don’t use all boosters at same time cause they don’t stack trust me

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Problem is it is easy to win as long as you have a lot of crafts and have half decent pvp

14. wut stupid things?

15. Aevr

Aevr Well-Known Member

Aevr
    MVP+
    Fading Echoes ECHOES✪
    lets just say through the influence of my German blood the first thing I bought was prestige II Engineering thinking it the best thing ever.

I don’t even have light apple on Aevr... lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. yeah, what is your main?

17. Aevr

Aevr Well-Known Member

Aevr
    MVP+
    Fading Echoes ECHOES✪
    a legendary entity who publicized the fact he would frick obama only to get punished for doing so.

can change my name tomorrow though.

18. gangvanish

gangvanish Member

unvanish
    VIP
    im jealous

19. sad, maybe I'll take the name once I can get it

20. That’s disgusting, I work 16 hours a week and barely make that