1. Hello world!

I've recently been mucking about with React.js for another one of my websites and I decided to try using it for something Hypixel related! (I also know @MaxKorlaar has been wanting something too)

It's still in BETA because I cannot seem to find any images from Hypixel themselves for pets, so until then it will just show a barrier texture, any help with finding missing textures is appreciated.

GIF:
    [​IMG]

Link: https://pypixel.thedestruc7i0n.ca/pets/

P.S. If you happen to find any bugs, it would be nice if you were to also include your username and the bug in a reply :)

Thanks!
    TheDestruc7i0n

• Like Like x 4
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Looks pretty awesome! :D

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  3. Holy crap, this is amazing

4. Fun

Fun

Fun Well-Known Member

2fun
    MVP+
    Fancy :D

• Like Like x 3
  5. Update!

* Added images for the majority of mobs (Tell me if you find a mob that does not have a image)
    * Added levels

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wait what o_O

Anywho, this looks really cool! Great work! Nice way to keep track of all those pets I have. :D

8. I was going through my friends list and trying to see if I could find someone with pets that did not have images. I noticed you had many pets that I had not accounted for, and I just used your list and figured out the images for the site. I should've reworded that, sorry.

Thanks for the compliment :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. PxlFalcon

PxlFalcon Well-Known Member

PxlFalcon
    VIP
    noice
    not like I use my pets or anything but looks cool

10. wow thats cool