1. FlySWAT_

FlySWAT_ Well-Known Member

The warlords pack!
    All of these warlords were lucky enough to join smash heroes after causing mischief at the warlords arenas.

Protector of Power
    [​IMG]
    This padalin was always protecting fellow competitors. But his teammates took advantage of him and he was filled with anger. Smashing everything in his path. He was sent and trapped in the world of smash heroes so he would never ruin a teammates expierience again. Even though they started it.[​IMG]
    They say he is from a temple deep in the jungle. He has come to smash heroes mistaking it for warlords. This padalin has yet to realize, this is NOT warlords.

Aquamancer
    [​IMG]
    He's pathetic. Lets just face it. This aquamancer shoots hard hitting water, and uses his jumping skills to his advantage, but his love for chickens is ridiculous. I mean, he summons WATER CHICKENS. It couldn't be a water dinosaur. That would be cool.
    [​IMG]
    This silver mage is a mystery. He seems to have the same loves as aquamancer, but no personality, or voice. At least he got da power.

Offensive Defender
    [​IMG]
    Unlike other defenders, this one uses his huge stash of shields to destroy his opponents. Actually, the main reason he is here is because he never followed the #1 rule of a defender, protect and play defensive! Actually, that's 2 rules.

The Earth Warden
    [​IMG]
    This master of the earth can summon the earth as fast as light and anywhere in space. But why is he here, you may ask. Well uh... he just... um well, the place where he gets his earth, is one of the warlords arena... Yeah.
    [​IMG]
    The darkest warlord you will find. We don't know much about him. Don't spread rumors or he will...

Dark Attacker
    [​IMG]
    He used to be a normal warlord until darkness took over him. But the darkness wasn't powerful enough to make his light powers become dark. But it was powerful enough to control his body, using only darkness to use his light powers. Odd, i know.

Thunder SWAT
    [​IMG]
    This thunder lord has special strategies. Like throwing 3 bolts a time, holding lightning, using wind to jump, and using an energy line to get from one place to another. Amazing.
    [​IMG]
    He's that one guy that stays back and deals damage from a far. How'd he get here? He hit an admin straight in the face while spectating.

Dahlia Defender
    [​IMG]
    Dahlia Defender was one of the best defenders in warlords. But he was getting bored of his defensive ways and decided to go to the land of smash heroes where he now uses a more offensive strategy, but still reflecting everything that gets in his way.
    [​IMG]
    Unknown backstory but allow we know is:
    KEEP YOUR DISTANCE

Marksmancer

[​IMG]
    This so called "mage" has a love for archery. So he combined his fire powers with his arrows to make fire arrows! Now he roams the smash heroes stages, summoning many types of arrows from his powerful sword.
    [​IMG]
    This mage is the father of marksmancer. He has reached him all the ways of the pyromancer and archer. He will one day teach his son all the tricks in the book.

Revenger
    By: @CreeperX893
    [​IMG]
    As a former Avenger, he ended up going down a dark path and became a force of darkness. He now roams the outer woods of the World of Warlords, seeking revenge to anyone in his way. The reason why he wants revenge on the Smash Heroes is because it's now in competition with Warlords.
    [​IMG]

There is not a trace of an Avenger to be found in him anymore. His desire for revenge has taken over his entire body, leaving him to desire nothing but destroying anything and anyone in his way, even if they did nothing to him.

Chain Lightning

[​IMG]
    Chain lightning chose the thunder lord path to be powerful. But when he was powerful, he wanted to be stronger. And he just kept wanting to be stronger. Now, he is still greedy for strength and can blast anyone in the arena from one side to the other.

Mechanical Thunderlord
    [​IMG]
    Its unclear who built this robotic shaman but when he was made, he had computer chips inside him which contain the ability to make any mechanical robot into a skilled shaman.
    [​IMG]
    This robot was made much better than the other one. It has better looks and powers. Although the person who built it is unknown. We think it was made by the same person as the person who made mechanical thunderlord.

DOWNLOAD 1.8
    Click the download link above to download the warlord pack!
    Make sure to unzip it if it is a .zip file and to put it into your resource packs folder in your
    .minecraft(windows) or minecraft(Mac) folder
    Also note some sounds aren't complete.
    It will be fixed next update don't worry!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 16
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Keons

Keons Well-Known Member

Keons
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    Officer
    spooky hypixel smash heroes warlords mashup pack lets go

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Indestructal

Indestructal Kiwi Mod | Appeals & Forum Team

Indestructal
    Mod
    WeAreLonely LONELY
    Why would you post it before the thread is complete then lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Whoa, that looks epic! Which hero is this:

5. w h y

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. If I wanted to see those textures I'd obviously go play Cops and Crims

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. ^^^
    Are you on actual drugs...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. moth

moth Well-Known Member

CaptainMarsh
    MVP+
    So a WL pack

Seems nice so far

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  9. i HAD THE IDEA TO USE MODELS FROM WARLORDS TO ADD TO SOMETHING THANKS

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. FlySWAT_

Ok it's done no more complaining. :)

11. KalebGames

KalebGames Active Member

Spoodies
    MVP+
    To see progress. I like this idea.

12. KalebGames

KalebGames Active Member

Spoodies
    MVP+
    In your signature is that a generator or did you do it yourself? I want to do it for my first ms.

13. FlySWAT_

Did it myself

14. Squag

Squag Well-Known Member

yes guys lets rip textures from warlords and say it's our pack

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. The only thing ripped was the helmets
    Smash has tons of textures and sounds from WL, yet you call it the default pack and you don't dislike every post about it ;)
    hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocrisy

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. FlySWAT_

I didn't say it was mine. Thats it. No replies for this response its the simple answer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. CreeperX893

CreeperX893 Well-Known Member

CreeperX527
    Well, I'll admit, I've been playing a little Warlords in my free time as well. ;)

I'll try to go over each Hero and their Warlords counterpart (Maybe :p):

Bulk: Protector of Power
    General Cluck: Aquamancer
    Cake Monster: Offensive Defender
    Botmon: Thunder SWAT
    Tinman: Mechanical Thunderlord
    Marauder: Dark Attacker
    Cryomancer: This one speaks for itself :p
    Spooderman: The Earth Warden
    Pug: Wardog
    Sgt. Shield: Red Protector
    Karakot: First Crusader
    Skullfire: Pyromancer
    Sanic: Speedy Berserker
    Void Crawler: Revenger
    Shoop: Ultimate Thunderlord
    Green Hood: Elven Archer

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FlySWAT_

Update!
    + Dahlia Defender added
    + Drab Defender added
    + Added possible release date

Note: Dahlia is red and Drab is a bland brown

I'm going to take revenger into consideration. If you could tell me any more info on the hopefully new "revenger character" please let me know :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. CreeperX893

CreeperX893 Well-Known Member

CreeperX527
    I'll try:

Normal: As a former Avenger, he ended up going down a dark path and became a force of darkness. He now roams the outer woods of the World of Warlords, seeking revenge to anyone in his way. The reason why he wants revenge on the Smash Heroes is because it's now in competition with Warlords.

Master: There is not a trace of an Avenger to be found in him anymore. His desire for revenge has taken over his entire body, leaving him to desire nothing but destroying anything and anyone in his way, even if they did nothing to him.

Sorry if these descriptions aren't the best.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. FlySWAT_

Wow :p
    Sorry for the delay on the response. I was kinda looking for attack models and stuff until I realized the only thing I need to remodel is the helmets and possibly the dash. But these descriptions are the best :eek:
    Btw I added the mechanical thunderlord which will be added along with the revenger, marksmancer, chain lightning, and the download. I will add them later today when I get to take the pictures. The download might not come today but possibly tomarrow.

HYPE!