1. I have searched endlessly for a good team. My friends are never online, and everyone who is automatically my team is less than average. My discord is Dunqed#3280 and I would like to team with some people. If you aren’t good maybe I can teach you if you want. I know this is sad, me posting a thread trying to find a team on a block game but it’s been literally weeks since I got a team above 10 star. I’m 36 star and can speed bridge. I know what I’m doing when I play so if you have this problem too, message me.

EDIT:
    I in no way was trying to imply the following through this thread:

1. None of the loses are my fault
    2. Everyone in the game is bad
    3. The people who are less than average should feel bad
    4. My stats are good

P.s. sign the petition for ranked/mega bedwars yayayayay

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 11:28 PM
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'll be your teammate. Friend me.

3. imDari

imDari Active Member

imDari
    VIP
    Avis MEMBER
    @Rabbitism say your legend

Also if you're good enough you will be able to carry your teammates
    I'm 89 star
    imDari#0490

4. KaiSmith

KaiSmith Active Member

Poneys
    MVP++
  5. Or maybe go to a magical place called
    Lobby 1

• Like Like x 1
  6. KaiSmith

KaiSmith Active Member

Poneys
    MVP++
    He would've done that already though, he doesn't know how to access the lobby 1 door.

7. oof

8. Valcors

Valcors Active Member

Valcors
    MVP+
    Impurity MEMBER
    Yeah, you may wanna get these up before you start complaining about teammates.
    upload_2018-2-13_7-42-2.png

9. Forums are not the best place to find a teammate so the lobby 1 is where i go

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I am really good at Bad-lion... But I use an alt on there so my real account doesn't get banned if some mod thinks I am hacking, so.... I can be your team-mate, sadly I don't go on Discord anymore ever since I lost all of my friends because some extremely rude liar named High-Probability hacked my old Discord server and deleted all of my channels! (This next line is for a joke...)
    Somebody ban him from Hypixel
    (Like I said it was a joke!)

11. I'll be honest, my computer is a potato.
    so joining lobby one either results in my computer lagging to oblivion and my mc crashing.
    SOOOO no gud parties for meh

12. So the general consensus is that you just aren't good and that before complaining about other bad players you should maybe you know..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Umm, your stats are not the best. It is maybe you who needs to get better ;(

14. sure ill be your teammate i hate nubs too lol

15. just because he is low level doesnt mean hes bad jeez

maybe hes on an alt r something

16. Look at his stats. His final K/D is lower than 1 on 4v4v4v4 or something

17. Turn players off before joining

18. What does that mean? Download something from forge that removes all the players so you cannot see them?

19. It's called look at your hotbar, go to the gray dye, and right click it to turn it to gray dye. How do you NOT know this?

20. Ok

• I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LEVEL
    • Sure they may be on an alt that still doesn't warrant complaining about others
    • I'm only like 32⭐ and I have personally beaten leaderboard players with ease..
    • I said the general consensus I didn't say I think they're bad but I'm just following the rest of the good players
    • Yes I'm sort of being a sheep..
    • Never brought up Levels or Stars they have NOTHING to do with a person's skills
    • No offense but you realize you said you hate nubs too but that just seems salty and rude so I don't actually understand why I'm even responding to you..
    • Go think you're better than other people on some other forum
    • I seem so triggered in this but rn I'm actually laughing at your mindset..
    • Btw if you look at the quote you'll see the changes I made to what you said like punctuation..
    -- EDIT --

I fixed a few mistakes like I said have instead of hate and one of my weird points wasn't on a new line XD

• Like Like x 1