1. Hello, Today I will be making bedwars ideas

~ Modes ~

Insane mode - Insane mode will make everything Twice as fast, Example let say the diamond Generator is 20 secs per diamond, But for insane mode, it will be 10 secs (or 15) More op items, And more fun! Also maybe there can be 2 beds? per team, PLEASE DO NOT HATE THE 2 BEDS, ITS JUST A IDEA TELL ME IF I SHOULD REMOVE IT,

Normal mode - Normal mode is just like what we have today for bedwars, it's the same what we have today! nothing else, just a name change

- More coming soon -

~ Features/ideas ~

Color beds - This I'm not sure if its impossible but Let say your on the green team, Your bed will be green instead of red, Same goes with the other teams

Upgradable Generators - You can upgrade the emerald generator and Diamond generator, You need 5/10 diamonds to take the Diamond generator TIER 1 --> Tier 2, Same goes with the emerald generator, Each upgrade cost more and more. (ALSO THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE UPGRADES THING like im not sure what it is called but its like the countdown upgrades)

- More coming soon -

Please do not hate! I'm not a bedwars idea expert!

Tagging some bedwars players @clouddoll

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. no thanks

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Ferret_Bandit

Ferret_Bandit Well-Known Member

Ferret_Bandit
    MVP+
    I want kits or at least a kit mode

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Alright, here's my feedback:

1. Kits... no, please just... no. This is what G_U_A_R_D had to say about kits:
    2. Multiple Beds, This would make the game way longer, my opinion would be no...

3. Upgrading Generators, I think I see where you're going with this. There is already upgrading your team generator to produce emeralds. This might work if you can only upgrade the diamond generators, but then again players would progress way to quickly, the whole point of the 1.4 update was so that players wouldn't be obtaining all the end game item/blocks early. I don't know maybe I'm not understanding this right...

4. Bed colors, I think that would be a nice little touch!

I would also like to recommend looking at THIS TREAD

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Frogo8

Frogo8 Active Member

Frogo8
    MVP+
    The Web SPIDER
    You can already upgrade the gold, iron generators. You are also able to buy an emerald generator on your island.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. CaptainMarsh

CaptainMarsh Well-Known Member

CaptainMarsh
    MVP+
    Dear God please
    Let's not turn this into Skywars 3

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Hiiva

Hiiva Well-Known Member

Hiiva
    MVP+
    Amico AMICO
    GUILDMASTER
    If you add kits make them all available without unlocking and without upgrades

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Ferret_Bandit

Ferret_Bandit
    MVP+
    There needs to be some kind of progression, i'm fine with them being non upgradeable but you should at least have to unlock them

9. Falter

Falter Well-Known Member

colored beds would require a texture pack

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hiiva

Hiiva Well-Known Member

Hiiva
    MVP+
    Amico AMICO
    GUILDMASTER
    Maybe

11. if you want progression go play skywars

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. NO

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. remove that disagree... I was about to remove it... I didn't know how much people don't want it... im sorry

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Ferret_Bandit

Ferret_Bandit
    MVP+
    Don't remove it most of the community wants kits, it's just that the forums are mostly people who dont

15. Proof?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ferret_Bandit

Ferret_Bandit
    MVP+
    Just ask people every game, that's what I do. The vast majority of players say they want kits but they are the type of players who don't have forum accounts.

17. Kits would ruin the fairness of the game, people who don't play it much would always be killed by people who play alot and have a great kit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ferret_Bandit

Ferret_Bandit
    MVP+
    I want non-upgradeable kits so that it's balanced but there's still progression and it'll be 100% fair

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. chopin

chopin Active Member

chpn
    MVP+
    CYLTH CLYTH
    Co-Founder
    I agree, kits would definitely ruin the fairness aspect of the game. But I think this would turn off a large portion of the playerbase that likes progression over time (via kits/perks/upgrades)

20. Maybe we can make them Very simple? Very balance? Example

Scout - Leather boots, Leather chest, and a speed 1/2 potion that last 30-60 secs

Eh?