1. Officerfluffles

Officerfluffles New Member

Now me and a couple of my friends love beta and it's been around for a bit but they haven't added any new maps and if they can add them so quickly for lucky blocks and Ultimate can't they just put a few in for beta it seems as of they have ignored beta completely

2. Officerfluffles

Bedwars beta the beta mode where you can buy beds and you try and keep all your beds up it's 2 teams of 4

3. Officerfluffles

I just wanna know when there gonna add maps to bedwars beta it's been so long since they have really updated it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That's capture mode. And many people don't like capture mode, so I doubt it'll get updated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. its called capture mode i am pretty sure

and bw doesnt need an update a lot of other games havent been updated in a while

and like most people hate it cuz the games are legit rush, get bed, kill everyone they last like 1 min

6. jpleb

jpleb Well-Known Member

jpleb
    VIP+
    PLEBEIAN ARMY
    Guild Master
    ^^^

7. Capture mode... Nahhh. It aint gonna get an update.

8. All the regular Bedwars maps work for ults, lucky block, and rush, so I guess you can say they're not "adding" new maps to them.

It's not that popular last I checked, so they prioritize other things. However, it has been a long time since it's been updated.

9. Barely anyone plays capture but another map would be nice

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Officerfluffles

Ah makes sense I just would like to see a update but I get it

11. Bedwars hasn't been updated in almost a year and a half, I don't even want new content, just a few new maps and bug fixes.

12. i find it's mostly low levels that play capture and unless you get a team full of alts or high level players then the games are sooo long. i mean I've finished games myself in a minute, but that only happens when the other team is exceptionally bad.
    adding new maps would definitely make it more interesting tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bedwars itself hasn't gotten any maps in a long time other than the Christmas and other holiday maps.

And even though capture may be unpopular, I would like it if even 1 more map were added to the gamemode.

14. Imo capture should be removed altogether

15. some people like it though

• Creative Creative x 1