1. Externalizable

Externalizable Minigame Developer

Externalizable
    Admin
    [​IMG]

Hey hey,

Today we're releasing the 5th item as part of our Weekly Bed Wars Item Rotations during the month of December and January. You can read more about this project and the previous items here:

Continue reading to learn more about the new item!

Fifth Rotation Item: Block Shuffler

[​IMG]

The Block Shuffler Enderman can help you uncover enemy beds by moving player placed blocks around randomly! Once spawned, the Enderman will randomly select 18 blocks to pick up and place within a radius of 12 x 12 from it's initial spawn point. It will not move beds or obsidian! There is a 5 second cooldown between summoning the Block Shuffler.

[​IMG]
    You can find the current rotation item by clicking the redstone torch in the top-right-hand corner of the Item Shop menu!

Pricing & Purchase Limits:
    Solo / Doubles Cost: 2 Gold, Purchase Limit: Unlimited
    3v3v3v3 / 4v4v4v4 Cost: 6 Gold, Purchase Limit: 1 per player

We hope you enjoy the new item! As always, report all bugs here so we can fix them as soon as possible. We'll be back with a new Bed Wars item next week!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    Is it like a spawn egg, or something you throw?

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Externalizable

Externalizable Minigame Developer

Externalizable
    Admin
    You place a block to summon it! :)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Goodwade

Goodwade Well-Known Member

IonTech
    MVP+
    Cool!
    But for 2 gold in solo/duos???
    That's even cheaper than a gapple/tnt lmafo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. iEric

iEric Well-Known Member

iEric
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Sergeant
    Cool! Also new map confirmed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Too cheap, if it removes 18 blocks, that is like an instant bed break, especially in solos or dubs, and it is less than a gapple, get 3 and u randomize 54 blocks, for only 6 gold, certain bed exposed.

In my opinion, that is too cheap and therefore too OP for a solo and dubs game. Make it 5-8 gold and that will work. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. New map!!!!11!!!1

8. egom

egom Active Member

egom
    MVP+
    New Zealand NZ
    Co-owner
    Really cheap, also new map?

9. egom

egom Active Member

egom
    MVP+
    New Zealand NZ
    Co-owner
    My enderman just decided that it was a good idea to disapper before doing anything

10. Atolla

Atolla Member

Atolla
    MVP++
    I think its bugged, I just placed like 10+ of them and no blocks got moved (This was in a private game tho so that might be why)

11. iHack

iHack Active Member

LagPickle
    MVP+
    HypeW H
    hahah lol
    i also think the main point of this was to show a new map

12. iEric

iEric Well-Known Member

iEric
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Sergeant
    Double Meaning :O

13. This will be really op for a super fast rush on some maps

14. Looni

Looni Well-Known Member

Looniitick
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    Officer
    Once you fix it to work properly (guessing it doesn't work properly due to comments above), I'd like it if you could consider these suggestions.

Adding items that may add a little fun are fine, the tower was probably your best idea yet, but something like this is actually too good. The good news is that there are ways our current Shuffler

• Raise price. 2 gold is insane and something like this would make Doubles even scarier. Any price increase works better than not increasing its price. All of my next suggestions could be ignored if you decided to just have it cost one emerald. Price suggestion goes for 3s and 4s as well
    • Make it so the Shuffler cannot pick up endstone, it would only make sense y'know? Makes it so someone doesn't have to obby rush to actually protect their bed as well.
    • Decrease the speed in which the Shuffler picks up and moves block

please thanks
    ~me

15. I don't like this, I will try it out and I will see how it will come out, my favorite rotating item was the sugar cookie as it was very balanced and strong,

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Seems a bit cheap for a block removal service...

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Out of all 5 previewed rotation items, I would say the only one I would like to be added permanently is the sugar cookie, it was balanced, well priced, and not too overpowered enough to be gamechanging (plus it was very useful for mid game fights)

The new item on the other hand seems semi useful, but isn’t something I would want in bedwars (specifically for solo and dubs)

My thoughts to balance it are as followed: make this block replacement limit 8 blocks (since 8 is the minimum for 1 layer of defense)
    Make the price 5 gold for solo/dubs
    Make it possible to kill the enderman (thinking 2 tap with most weapons) but hitting the enderman won’t stop it from moving blocks

Overall I have no negative feedback on the item, all though I hope it does not get added as a permanent item. Only item I wish will be permanent is sugar cookie.

Thanks for the new game content

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. oHamza

oHamza Active Member

hxmza
    MVP++
    Escapade SAIL
  19. Imagine a tense 4v4 battle then all 4 of your enemies place endermen on your bed and your bed is completely open...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. yeah i hope thats get changed if they add this

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1