1. Very fun only played for 3 hours me, but looking forward to future ones
    Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated.

2. Congratulations to the top 100 and to all who have participated!

3. Sfyri

Sfyri Well-Known Member

Sfyri
    VIP+
    TPala TPALA
    GUILDMASTER
    How do you see your lb spot (<1000) without logging on the server?

4. this weekend just lined up bad with me between black friday shopping and family stuff irl i wasnt able to play as much as i wouldve wanted to. nonetheless, this was a great first tournament, and i'd love to see more in the future

5. Congratulations to everyone who participants in this tournament, whatever what result you got, just work hard on the next tournament guys! :)

6. Congratulations to the top 100!

7. M4rkus

M4rkus Active Member

M4rkus
    MVP+
    Awesome! Didn't have much time to play this weekend, but enjoyed the short time i played in the tournament :)

Looking forward to play in the next tournaments!

(Since i didn't have a chance to play much this weekend, i would love a second bedwars tournament)

8. " Fine Comb " they said, yet multiple people on the leaderboards are not only known cheaters but cheated DURING the tournament *cough Jiyn* and are not banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. GG PEEPS

10. xAleyna_

xAleyna_ New Member

that's was excited ^_^

11. Congrats to everyone that participated! :D

12. GG! Skywars next!

13. Good luck everyone ;)

14. A few reflective opinions

There shouldn't have been a gm bracket. Simply just masters

For masters there should have been a system to match incomplete parties up

Nick scrambling should also have happened in diamond and possibly gold

You should not be allowed to leave the game unless you've been in the lobby for 30+seconds since the last player joined and the countdown to game start has not started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. That moment when your guildmate leaves to join one of the top guilds since he was at 800 something

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  16. >ss'd once
    >he's legit guys

Either way i was just bringing that up because spidyyy isn't very good at knowing whether or not people cheat, main point is he's been boosting before and he's boosting again.

17. enjoyed it yeah, kinda sucks only the top 2500 got rewards and they wernt as good tbh. 50 tributes is nice but kind of lack luster.

side note: notice how all the top players have a o.5 or around w/l ratio. with some exceptions. it quite matches up with the w/l of the people who abused the brackets to get easier games.

18. Can’t wait for the next!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Absolutes don't happen in anything just saying, that and this logic would mean anyone have every bit of reason to think shaz cheats because of his adamant denial about it. Adding on to this, he participated in another tournament this weekend and has yet to hand in his footage, which was specified to be raw and unedited, if he doesn't do this that just makes it all the more reason to think so.